FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Entry aur Exit point

  1. #76
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,106
    Thanks
    1,409
    Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में सही तरह से तैयारी के साथ में आगे बढ़ना होगा जिसके बाद में हम लोग एक अच्छे विदेश मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|
    Bhai dekho jab tak hum log mehnat nahi karenge aage bad nahi sakta hai bhai, is kaam mein aage badne ke liye usko kaam mein bahut hi achi tarah se sikhna padta hai bhai.

  2. #77
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,865
    Thanks
    6,307
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 1,576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho jab tak hum log mehnat nahi karenge aage bad nahi sakta hai bhai, is kaam mein aage badne ke liye usko kaam mein bahut hi achi tarah se sikhna padta hai bhai.
    जब मैंने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना शुरू किया था तब कई बार मेरा नुकसान हो गया था और इसलिए मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम करने के प्रयास करने होंगे|

  3. #78
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,106
    Thanks
    1,409
    Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब मैंने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना शुरू किया था तब कई बार मेरा नुकसान हो गया था और इसलिए मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम करने के प्रयास करने होंगे|
    Bhai mera bhi bahut baar nuksan hua hai yaha par lekin main usko recover karne ki koshish karta hoon, aise haar nahi manta hoon, agar loss recover karna aa jaye to trader ke liye profits kamana mushkil nahi hota hai.

  4. #79
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,865
    Thanks
    6,307
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 1,576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mera bhi bahut baar nuksan hua hai yaha par lekin main usko recover karne ki koshish karta hoon, aise haar nahi manta hoon, agar loss recover karna aa jaye to trader ke liye profits kamana mushkil nahi hota hai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार था की तरह से करने के लिए हमें लोगों को मेहनत करके आगे बढ़ना होता|

  5. #80
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,106
    Thanks
    1,409
    Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार था की तरह से करने के लिए हमें लोगों को मेहनत करके आगे बढ़ना होता|
    Haan bhai agar jo aage tak jana hai to mehnat karna padta hai, mehnat aisi cheez hai bhai kisi bhi kaam mein kari jaaye to wo usmein jarur successful hota hai.

  6. #81
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,865
    Thanks
    6,307
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 1,576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai agar jo aage tak jana hai to mehnat karna padta hai, mehnat aisi cheez hai bhai kisi bhi kaam mein kari jaaye to wo usmein jarur successful hota hai.
    हम लोगों के पास में जो भी जानकारियां उसका इस्तेमाल करके हम लोगों को आगे काम करना होगा

  7. #82
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,106
    Thanks
    1,409
    Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में जो भी जानकारियां उसका इस्तेमाल करके हम लोगों को आगे काम करना होगा
    Bhai jo bhi knowledge trader ke pass hoti hai usko aur jayda badane ke liye lage rahna chahiye, kyunki bhai knowledge jayda achi hogi to trading badiya kar payega.

  8. #83
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,865
    Thanks
    6,307
    Thanked 2,710 Times in 1,576 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jo bhi knowledge trader ke pass hoti hai usko aur jayda badane ke liye lage rahna chahiye, kyunki bhai knowledge jayda achi hogi to trading badiya kar payega.
    हम लोग अगर प्रयास करेंगे तो सफलता हम लोगों के कदम चूमेगी

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us