FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Beginner ke liye kyon sa Lot size hona chahiye?

  1. #76
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,511
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर सही तरह का प्लान होगा तो उसका इस्तेमाल करके हम लोग एक अच्छे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|
    Bhai plan banakar hi kaam karna hoga bhai, aise hi hum log trading mein safal ho sakte hai bhai, bina trading ke plan banakar koi kaam kar hi nahi sakta hai bhai.

  2. #77
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,415
    Thanks
    6,344
    Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai plan banakar hi kaam karna hoga bhai, aise hi hum log trading mein safal ho sakte hai bhai, bina trading ke plan banakar koi kaam kar hi nahi sakta hai bhai.
    जब हम लोगों का होने वाला नुकसान बढ़ जाता है तो हमें उसको कम करने के लिए प्रयास करना शुरू कर देने होंगे |

  3. #78
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,511
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब हम लोगों का होने वाला नुकसान बढ़ जाता है तो हमें उसको कम करने के लिए प्रयास करना शुरू कर देने होंगे |
    Bhai trading mein nuksaan ko kaise na kaise karke to rokne hote hai aur wo nuksaan ko tabhi rok pate hai jab trading ko kafi achi tarah se learn karne lag jaate hai bhai.

  4. #79
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,415
    Thanks
    6,344
    Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein nuksaan ko kaise na kaise karke to rokne hote hai aur wo nuksaan ko tabhi rok pate hai jab trading ko kafi achi tarah se learn karne lag jaate hai bhai.
    मैं एक बड़ा व्यापारी बनना चाहता हूं उसके लिए मैं यह मेहनत करना शुरू कर दिया है

  5. #80
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,511
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं एक बड़ा व्यापारी बनना चाहता हूं उसके लिए मैं यह मेहनत करना शुरू कर दिया है
    Bhai mehnat karna jaruri hai forex market mein tabhi to kamyab honge bhai, mehnat ke bina koi bhi kabhi bhi successful nahi ho sakta hai bhai.

  6. #81
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,415
    Thanks
    6,344
    Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mehnat karna jaruri hai forex market mein tabhi to kamyab honge bhai, mehnat ke bina koi bhi kabhi bhi successful nahi ho sakta hai bhai.
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करके कैसे हम लोग आगे बढ़ सकते हैं

  7. #82
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,511
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करके कैसे हम लोग आगे बढ़ सकते हैं
    Bhai aage to aise hi bada ja sakta hai jaise jaise hum log trading ko learn karne lag jaate hai, learn karke aage bada ja sakta hai aur trading mein acha paisa kamane ko milta hai.

  8. #83
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,415
    Thanks
    6,344
    Thanked 2,787 Times in 1,604 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai aage to aise hi bada ja sakta hai jaise jaise hum log trading ko learn karne lag jaate hai, learn karke aage bada ja sakta hai aur trading mein acha paisa kamane ko milta hai.
    हां भाई यह बात मैं जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए पूरा प्लान बनाना होगा

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us