FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: kitni baar apne margin call ko face kiya hai?

  1. #76
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,895
    Thanks
    1,360
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को अपना ट्रेडिंग में इस तरह से काम करना होगा जिससे हमें उसमें पैसे मिल सके|
    Bhai paisa har koi kamana chahta hai, agar wo sahi trading kar raha hai to jarur usko trading se acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai bas mehnat to jayda lagegi hi bhai.

  2. #77
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    44,057
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai paisa har koi kamana chahta hai, agar wo sahi trading kar raha hai to jarur usko trading se acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai bas mehnat to jayda lagegi hi bhai.
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार काफी समय से कर रहे हैं वह लोग इस बात को भी समझ सकते हैं किसको करने के लिए उन लोगों को मेहनत करनी होती है|

  3. #78
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,895
    Thanks
    1,360
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार काफी समय से कर रहे हैं वह लोग इस बात को भी समझ सकते हैं किसको करने के लिए उन लोगों को मेहनत करनी होती है|
    Bhai trading mein mehnat bahut jayda karna padta hai, humari mehnat karne se hi trading mein safalta paaya ja sakta hai aur acha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.

  4. #79
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    44,057
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein mehnat bahut jayda karna padta hai, humari mehnat karne se hi trading mein safalta paaya ja sakta hai aur acha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत के साथ में समय भी पूरा देना होगा|

  5. #80
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,895
    Thanks
    1,360
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत के साथ में समय भी पूरा देना होगा|
    Haan bhai mehnat to karte rahna hota hai, aisa karenge to safalta paya ja sakta hai, bina mehnat kare waise to koi bhi ho wo paisa kama nahi sakta hai mehnat wala kaam hai bhai.

  6. #81
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    44,057
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai mehnat to karte rahna hota hai, aisa karenge to safalta paya ja sakta hai, bina mehnat kare waise to koi bhi ho wo paisa kama nahi sakta hai mehnat wala kaam hai bhai.
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को कई सालों से कर रहा हूं इसलिए मुझे इस बात की पूरी तरह से जानकारी है कि इसमें हम लोगों को अपने नुकसान को कैसे कम करना होगा|

  7. #82
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,895
    Thanks
    1,360
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को कई सालों से कर रहा हूं इसलिए मुझे इस बात की पूरी तरह से जानकारी है कि इसमें हम लोगों को अपने नुकसान को कैसे कम करना होगा|
    Bhai trading karne ke liye knowledge bahut hi jayda hona chahiye, knowledge humare ko tabi milegi jab hum log sikhne lag jayenge achi knowledge gain kare aur tabhi trade kare.

  8. #83
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    44,057
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,523 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading karne ke liye knowledge bahut hi jayda hona chahiye, knowledge humare ko tabi milegi jab hum log sikhne lag jayenge achi knowledge gain kare aur tabhi trade kare.
    मुझे इस बात की पूरी समझ है कि किस तरह से मैं अपनी ट्रेडिंग को आसानी के साथ में करूंगा

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us