PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: The Importance of a Trading Plan

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Default The Importance of a Trading Plan

The secret of success on the exchanges is not to make money fast, but to make it consistently. One of the most difficult accomplishments for traders is to create a portfolio that builds up equity over the long term independently of market conditions To reach this goal it is essential to work with a reliable trading strategy and to guard against being greedy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arsii619 View Post
    The secret of success on the exchanges is not to make money fast, but to make it consistently. One of the most difficult accomplishments for traders is to create a portfolio that builds up equity over the long term independently of market conditions To reach this goal it is essential to work with a reliable trading strategy and to guard against being greedy.
    Each trader who is looking for getting high income from his trades must first think about a trading plan that can work for him. With a reliable trading plan that works a trader can easily do his trading and also manage his profits

Piplet
    Thanks

hi my friends I into the world of forex and each time I tested a strategist and I read the info and I look at the advice of another and sometimes I make a demo account to test well

Piplet
    Thanks

absolutely right, before of Forex trade, Trading Plan is Important, then start Forex trade business is the best.

Piplet
    Thanks

Of course the trade planning is more important and paly the key role in the success of trading business, beginner must make a good plan to trade with the real trading account and get the good trading profit and success in the forex trading business.

Piplet
    Thanks

Hi guys, I’ve been researching companies to start trading with. I’ve come across so many Brokerage such as: ****, IG Index, CMC, ETX, Etoro, CWM FX, Iron FX and FX Pro.

They offer similar leverage from 100:1 and Low Spreads from 0.2 pips and provide platforms to trade on but I’m not sure which one would be the best or most consistent.

Is there any help I can get with info about the companies? I’m a believer of finding as much background on companies before going with them if that make sense.

Any help would be welcomed.
    Thanks

Piplet
    Thanks

Does anyone have any information about my previous posts?

I’m quite new to trading.

What would you say 5 key points are when creating Trading Plan for beginners?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
    Does anyone have any information about my previous posts?

I’m quite new to trading.

What would you say 5 key points are when creating Trading Plan for beginners?
    When we are Creating a Trading Plan we should remember 5 key points :

a. How much time we will be able to give to Forex trading?

b. How much income we expect from our trades?

c. How are we going to deal with our losses?

d. How much knowledge about trading do we have?

e. What type of Trading Strategy we plan to use?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

Kinglord (03-31-2015)

Piplet
    Thanks

A swift and strong trading plan can bring Easy profits for You while you're trading on Financial market. As a full-time binary trader, I know the importance of a trading plan and having a Good broker. My broker CTOption offers Social trading access for us to be part of a professional traders community which makes it possible for us to trade the market with a strong plan.

Thanks

Trading plan shows our grip on trading. We have to decide all our profit and loss before open any position .A good trading plan guides us well how to use capital in trading how much is enough to get as a profit . Plan saves from greedy and emotional trading also.

Thanks

Default Trading Plan Response

I have developed a guide for preparing trading plans, I have not see one that has as many details as this one. It has exact steps for analyzing 28 pairs, preparing the plans, and entering trades, check it out.
    Last edited by Rizal; 08-23-2015 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexearlywarning View Post
    I have developed a guide for preparing trading plans, I have not see one that has as many details as this one. It has exact steps for analyzing 28 pairs, preparing the plans, and entering trades, check it out.
    It is important for a trader to develop and use a trading plan.

If we want to become a successful Forex trader then for that we need to use a trading plan and try to meet our targets. In this way our income from trading will become more and his losses from trading will also come down

Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 745 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME