We BuyWe Sell
$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FX Open Manager Help Please

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Exclamation FX Open Manager Help Please

Everyday I connect to the internet at the office using my company's internet connection. My company using fixed public IP and that is one reason I use e-gold because they use IP restriction for security reason. But their advantage soon become a disadvantage.

Several days ago the connection went down and back online after 2 days. I didn't notice any difference until yesterday I tried to withdraw my money through my e-gold account. Apparently my company IP address has been changed and now I can't logon to e-gold! I immediately cancelled the withdrawal process.

I originally deposit via e-gold and FXOpen policy says it can only be withdrawn via e-gold. But now I can't logon, I can't even create new account at e-gold. That means my money will stay forever at FXOpen nooo

Please manager, what is the solution to this problem?

Thanks & rgds,
    Acc # 50932

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

e-gold accept different ip add, when you logon, u'll get notice about new pin and will sent to you @email just insert the number, remember, its notice just for 5 minute

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aone View Post
    e-gold accept different ip add, when you logon, u'll get notice about new pin and will sent to you @email just insert the number, remember, its notice just for 5 minute

No, I set the IP security settings to HIGH. That means it will block any logon from different IP address unless my company IP of course. If the settings is MEDIUM, it will accept a range of IP address. If the settings is disabled there will be no IP filter.

When I tried to logon to e-gold it says like this:

"Access denied

The IP you are using to access the e-gold website (xxx.xxx.xxx.xx) appears to be either an open proxy or otherwise exploited. You will not be permitted to access e-gold services from this IP while this condition continues."

FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    No, I set the IP security settings to HIGH. That means it will block any logon from different IP address unless my company IP of course. If the settings is MEDIUM, it will accept a range of IP address. If the settings is disabled there will be no IP filter.

When I tried to logon to e-gold it says like this:

"Access denied

The IP you are using to access the e-gold website (xxx.xxx.xxx.xx) appears to be either an open proxy or otherwise exploited. You will not be permitted to access e-gold services from this IP while this condition continues."

All deposits made through E-gold can only be withdrawn through e-gold and as of your E-gold login problem, it is not that much of a big issue. If you are getting this message from your present IP then log in from any other IP and you should be able to log in your account and remember to enter the PIN Code which you would receive from Egold to your email address which is mentioned in your e-gold account. This is a know problem with E-gold.

Regards,
    Invest_Master

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Invest Master...

But I've just checked there is no email from e-gold. Should I click something at the e-gold login screen?

Your help is very much appreciated!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Before somebody reminds me, yes, I also check spam folder. No email from e-gold so far.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

1. logon (will be in new page, if u ip different)
    2. get pin code @email
    3. insert pin code

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Invest_Master View Post
    All deposits made through E-gold can only be withdrawn through e-gold and as of your E-gold login problem, it is not that much of a big issue. If you are getting this message from your present IP then log in from any other IP and you should be able to log in your account and remember to enter the PIN Code which you would receive from Egold to your email address which is mentioned in your e-gold account. This is a know problem with E-gold.

Regards,
    Invest_Master
    Ok noted. I will try it.

Thanks for your help

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I give up.

I have use different IP but the same message appears again and again. And I can't find you guys talking about "get new pin" link. The manager have replied my email he said I can use another e-gold account, if I can get a new one

@aone
    saya sudah login pakai IP beda, tapi sama sekali nggak muncul halaman baru. Bisa kasih petunjuk lebih spesifik???

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It's my understanding that you should contact e-gold about the IP address problem. They will likely ask you to provide ID documents, but they may enable you to access your account again.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Everyday I connect to the internet at the office using my company's internet connection. My company using fixed public IP and that is one reason I use e-gold because they use IP restriction for security reason. But their advantage soon become a disadvantage.

Several days ago the connection went down and back online after 2 days. I didn't notice any difference until yesterday I tried to withdraw my money through my e-gold account. Apparently my company IP address has been changed and now I can't logon to e-gold! I immediately cancelled the withdrawal process.

I originally deposit via e-gold and FXOpen policy says it can only be withdrawn via e-gold. But now I can't logon, I can't even create new account at e-gold. That means my money will stay forever at FXOpen nooo

Please manager, what is the solution to this problem?

Thanks & rgds,
    Acc # 50932
    Try to make a new e-gold account through other PC with different IP address. Then withdraw your fund through this new e-gold account. Hope this help

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

@ts if you're fxind client i can help u access your egold account.
    FXInd.com Livechat Support

Kindly don't send support question via PM.

FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I give up.

I have use different IP but the same message appears again and again. And I can't find you guys talking about "get new pin" link. The manager have replied my email he said I can use another e-gold account, if I can get a new one

@aone
    saya sudah login pakai IP beda, tapi sama sekali nggak muncul halaman baru. Bisa kasih petunjuk lebih spesifik???
    When you enter your Account Number and Password ( and that security digits) then you would get to next page where Egold would ask for your a PIN-Code which you would get to your email address and as you have said that you have not received any email from E-gold till now then I would suggest you to Login to your E-gold account after some time maybe then you would get a email from them or if you would like to make another account then it would also be a good thing but remember to use a Static IP as if you change your IP then again you would face the same problem.

Regards,
    Invest_Master

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast