PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FXOpen Launches Crypto Accounts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irfanjani View Post
    Please Is burial chamber account on Fxopen constant issue as Cents account? if NOT what's the most difference? Thanks for your patience OK.
    What do you mean by "burial chamber account"?
    Could you please clear the question?

If you mean the difference between crypto and micro accounts, I should say they are totally different. Crypto account is tailored for cryptocurrency trading while micro account is for trading with micro deposit (from 1 USD).
    FXOpen ECN - the lowest spreads in the industry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatsiana For This Useful Post:

hesham1046 (04-27-2015)

Piplet
    Thanks

i think this is very good ideal from fxopen. This is popular options so good choice fxopen!

Piplet
    Thanks

hello i'm new and i want to know what sections where the payment is made the forum are

Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artsby View Post
    i think this is very good ideal from fxopen. This is popular options so good choice fxopen!
    Thank you for a such nice post
    FXOPEN always keep working to give high priority and latest services to it's clients

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igma View Post
    hello i'm new and i want to know what sections where the payment is made the forum are
    Hi
    your question is not clear to us , are you asking how to deposit in crypto accounts?
    are you asking how bonus from the forum transfer into the trading accounts ?
    please make clear to us, we will help you ASAP
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Thanks
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by igma View Post
    You can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depends from the thread). Please make sure you will follow simple rules:

#1 Bonuses will be given for posts in specially marked forums only

#2 Bonus amounts for each post will be indicated in each forum section

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

$10 transfer = 5 trades. (minimum amount for withdrawal)
    $25 transfer = 13 trades (rounded off to nearest $2 sigment)

Piplet
    Thanks

Hello friends. i am trading in Crypto account and that is very exciting for me. one thing that market is super slow i just open one position and forget the trade for next some days after some days i close the position. every body should try it.

- - - Updated - - -

but before trading crypto currencies you should have idea or complete knowlege about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, teracoin and so on and how they works etc.

In Profit
    Thanks

Actually crypto account is a great opportunity by fxopen. Because of 24 hours 7 days a week trading in these accounts, it is a step ahead than other accounts. I think fxopen should provide Islamic account facility in these accounts.

Piplet
    Thanks

i have got 10$ bonus in my crypto account but i can't to open order buy and sell on MT4. in window to order , buttons is not bright and even i can't chose symbol or volume
    hope every one guide me to i can trade by 10$ bonus of crypto account
    thanks all !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drluong12 View Post
    i have got 10$ bonus in my crypto account but i can't to open order buy and sell on MT4. in window to order , buttons is not bright and even i can't chose symbol or volume
    hope every one guide me to i can trade by 10$ bonus of crypto account
    thanks all !!
    Hi
    re-install the program and trade with BTC/USD pair try with lot 0.01

If your problem still not get resolved please write down us we will check it
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Piplet
    Thanks

thanks dagerous ! i was re-install but i can trade BTC only that i can not trade currency pairs as eur/usd ... And a proplem is trading system of fxopen have commision ! this commision is hight , it is 0.03$ per 0.01 lot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drluong12 View Post
    thanks dagerous ! i was re-install but i can trade BTC only that i can not trade currency pairs as eur/usd ... And a proplem is trading system of fxopen have commision ! this commision is hight , it is 0.03$ per 0.01 lot
    Hi
    Since this is crypto account which means you can't trade currencies pairs in it.
    You may can open ECN,STP,Micro accounts for currencies/metals trading

The comission 0.25% of base currency

Complete detailed information you may can read , given below link;
    http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Piplet
    Thanks

Default what platform is used to trade crypto account

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    Hi
    Since this is crypto account which means you can't trade currencies pairs in it.
    You may can open ECN,STP,Micro accounts for currencies/metals trading

The comission 0.25% of base currency

Complete detailed information you may can read , given below link;
    http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx
    i just opened a crypto account and tried to trade on it using meta 4, but it is not responding, do i need a special platform to trade that account?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
    i just opened a crypto account and tried to trade on it using meta 4, but it is not responding, do i need a special platform to trade that account?
    Hello Goldrush
    Can you please explain some more what not responding error you're facing
    As well if possible for you, add the screenshot so we can watch out !
    or check out this, if your problem get solved by follow this

If you have created demo account please use ECN mt4 platform ..using server demo ecn server . when signup demo crypto please use crypto

for crypto live account please use normal mt4 platform ( for stp/micro/standard) ...you should use real 1 server

many clients are trying to trade forex pairs in crypto account, please see the following link, only crypto pairs are allowed
    http://www.fxopen.com/AccountSpecifi...px?type=crypto

I do hope you got answer, still have question write down without any hesitation
    Last edited by Dangerous; 06-12-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dangerous For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-24-2014)

Piplet
    Thanks

FxOpen should consider allowing traing of ForexPairs and Metals on crypto based accounts, this would not only bring costumers from crypto comunitys but also forex traders from countrys from which depositing $ is expensive.

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by capoeira View Post
    FxOpen should consider allowing traing of ForexPairs and Metals on crypto based accounts, this would not only bring costumers from crypto comunitys but also forex traders from countrys from which depositing $ is expensive.
    The Crypto accounts setting differ from the other account types. You can use cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals. But at the moment there is no opportunity to make cryptocurrency as the base currency for ECN STP accounts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast