or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Verification is Necessary?

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Verification is Necessary?

I want to invest my money in PAMM and i also have ECN account but its not an verified account plz tell me that verification is must and what kind of verification i need ?....
    Last edited by Resolve; 01-22-2014 at 01:45 AM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Of course verification is a must.How do u intend on widthdrawing your funds after profiting if u still haven't verified your account.I think Fxopen doesn't allow unverified accounts to widthdraw.Just so u know

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadumer View Post
    I want to invest my money in PAMM and i also have ECN account but its not an verified account plz tell me that verification is must and what kind of verification i need ?....
    Dear Muhammadumer,

FXOpen needs two documents to verify your account:

1. A National ID card, Passport, Driving License (or any other valid ID with your name and photo). We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from current date.

2. A utility bill or a bank statement (not older than 3 months from the date you upload it), with the address matching the address in your trading account.

Scan your documents and upload them through MyFXOpen >SETTINGS >Account Verification.

Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days. With an increased number of verification requests from our clients, this process may take longer (3-5 business days). Important! The time required to review your documents and verify the account may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).

Ensure high quality of your scans, so that we can clearly see the photo and read the all the text in the image. (Recommended scanner resolution 300 dpi, and the size of each file approx. 1 Mb). Proof of Address ( bill/bank statement) is not needed, if the ID already bears the same address, that is registered in your FXOpen profile. You will not be able to deposit, transfer to another account or withdraw, if your account is not verified!

After done upload please send an email to [email protected] to speed-up the verification process.

mention you ewallet number and full name in detail on that email .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

penaltev (01-22-2014), [email protected] (01-29-2014)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

search before good peformance PAMM manager so you can happy, because you know you investment can growth not minus. Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes verification is necessary but i don't understand as you said you have an ECN account, but its unverified .if it is unverified then how you deposit or withdraw money to this account .?
    for verification you need to submit a scan copy of your id card or passport for your identity proof and for address verification you need to send any legal bill like bill of electricity which shows your name and address .