or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: How to choose best manager? in PAMM

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default How to choose best manager? in PAMM

Hello all friends people help me in little that there is very long list of PAMM managers so plz tell me your suggestions to choose best one PAMM manager out of them thanks.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadumer For This Useful Post:

manish v (05-12-2015)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

choosing a money manger is always a very tough task for investor but fxopen provides a wide range of money manger .an investor can choose any money manger .there are many money mangers who are very honest .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,363 Times in 1,372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadumer View Post
    Hello all friends people help me in little that there is very long list of PAMM managers so plz tell me your suggestions to choose best one PAMM manager out of them thanks.....
    PAMM Account Rating is a list of all PAMM Accounts sorted by trading results in descending order. The Rating allows estimating the Master’s trading results, selecting a PAMM Account and making assignment. PAMM Account Rating shows all accounts with active Offers by default.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadumer View Post
    if I had the experience for 6 months, but not at FXOpen PAMM, but in another broker, FXOpen because I was a new member, so not too know, but this could be a consideration, that select pamm manager that uses large capital and equity above capital, its pamm select the age long enough, and looks stable profit
    Last edited by Resolve; 08-01-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayyafx View Post
    if I had the experience for 6 months, but not at FXOpen PAMM, but in another broker, FXOpen because I was a new member, so not too know, but this could be a consideration, that select pamm manager that uses large capital and equity above capital, its pamm select the age long enough, and looks stable profit
    I am also want find the good money manager my friend, because in other broker I have experience I get loss with their automated system. but in here I feel the FXOpen broker have a good service to the client.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vickers View Post
    I am also want find the good money manager my friend, because in other broker I have experience I get loss with their automated system. but in here I feel the FXOpen broker have a good service to the client.
    Dear vickers,

The PAMM Service makes process of choosing competent and reliable Master easier for Slaves by providing a complete set of assessment tools, public monitoring and performance ratings of PAMM Accounts. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice Slaves will find it easy to choose the best Master for them.

You can Find Top PAMM Masters here

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you for a good and useful subject and I wish you every success and repayment in the forex and life

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

fxopen provides a wide range of money manger. I wish you every success

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doler For This Useful Post:

Resolve (09-03-2018)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doler View Post
    fxopen provides a wide range of money manger. I wish you every success

Dear Doler,

There are 3 types of MT4-based PAMM accounts — PAMM STP, PAMM ECN and PAMM Crypto:

More Details here

Thanks