FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Forex kya aapka future life secure kar saktey hain

  1. #91
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,047
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को यह बात अच्छी तरह से समझ लेनी होती है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को किस तरह से करना है और आगे बढ़ना है|
    Bhai har koi chahta hai ki forex trading wo thik se kare lekin trading achi sirf wohi log kar pate hai, jinke pass mein achi knoweldge trading ki ho jati hai bhai wo acha kama sakte hai.

  2. #92
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,198
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,622 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai har koi chahta hai ki forex trading wo thik se kare lekin trading achi sirf wohi log kar pate hai, jinke pass mein achi knoweldge trading ki ho jati hai bhai wo acha kama sakte hai.
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को सही तरह से करना जानते हैं वह लोग इस काम में ज्यादा बड़े व्यापारी बन चुके हैं|

  3. #93
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,047
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को सही तरह से करना जानते हैं वह लोग इस काम में ज्यादा बड़े व्यापारी बन चुके हैं|
    Bhai bada trader ban pana itna bhi easy nahi hota hai jaise ki trading mein dikhai deta hai, asal mein trading karna thoda mushkil kaam hai aur isko sikhkar hi kiya jana chahiye.

  4. #94
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,198
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,622 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai bada trader ban pana itna bhi easy nahi hota hai jaise ki trading mein dikhai deta hai, asal mein trading karna thoda mushkil kaam hai aur isko sikhkar hi kiya jana chahiye.
    मेरे पास में जो भी जानकारी है उसको सही तरह से इस्तेमाल करके मुझे आगे बढ़ना होगा

  5. #95
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,047
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मेरे पास में जो भी जानकारी है उसको सही तरह से इस्तेमाल करके मुझे आगे बढ़ना होगा
    Haan bhai knowledge ko jab tak hum badiya nahi banate hai trading ko acha nahi kar payenge, kyunki trader ki trading to bhai knowledge ke uper hi depend rahti hai.

  6. #96
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,198
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,622 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai knowledge ko jab tak hum badiya nahi banate hai trading ko acha nahi kar payenge, kyunki trader ki trading to bhai knowledge ke uper hi depend rahti hai.
    मेरे पास में कई बार नुकसान हो चुका है अब मैं नुकसान नहीं करूंगा

  7. #97
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,047
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मेरे पास में कई बार नुकसान हो चुका है अब मैं नुकसान नहीं करूंगा
    Bhai koi bhi apna loss nai karna chahta hai lekin wo nuksan to kar hi dalta hai bhai, trading mein loss ko rokna humare liye kafi jayda jaruri hota hai ye bhi ek bada problem ban jata hai.

  8. #98
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,198
    Thanks
    6,401
    Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,622 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai koi bhi apna loss nai karna chahta hai lekin wo nuksan to kar hi dalta hai bhai, trading mein loss ko rokna humare liye kafi jayda jaruri hota hai ye bhi ek bada problem ban jata hai.
    अगर मैं आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग करूंगा तब मैं एक बड़े व्यापारी बन पाऊंगा

  9. #99
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर मैं आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग करूंगा तब मैं एक बड़े व्यापारी बन पाऊंगा
    bilkul hum apna future bana sakten hain balki isse behtar future kise me nhi hai

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2022 © FXOpen. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us