FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 181 to 188 of 188

Thread: Trading Made Simple for Day Charts

  1. #181
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर इस तरह का सिस्टम है जिसकी वजह से हम लोग पैसे कमा सकते हैं तो हम लोग एक बड़े व्यापारी आसानी के साथ में बन जाएंगे|
    Bhai trading badiya karne ke liye trader ko system bana lena hota hai, agar system acha hai tohi hum log trading achi kar payenge aur kamane lag jayenge bhai.

  2. #182
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading badiya karne ke liye trader ko system bana lena hota hai, agar system acha hai tohi hum log trading achi kar payenge aur kamane lag jayenge bhai.
    मैं अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करना शुरू कर देता हूं क्योंकि मुझे पता है कि उसकी मदद से पैसे कमाना मुरली आसान हो जाएगा|

  3. #183
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करना शुरू कर देता हूं क्योंकि मुझे पता है कि उसकी मदद से पैसे कमाना मुरली आसान हो जाएगा|
    Bhai humare ko trading acha karna jaruri hota hai, jisse trading se paisa aane lag jata hai bhai, agar asaan karna hai to sikhna jaruri hota hai bhai.

  4. #184
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai humare ko trading acha karna jaruri hota hai, jisse trading se paisa aane lag jata hai bhai, agar asaan karna hai to sikhna jaruri hota hai bhai.
    अगर हम लोग सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को अंजाम देना चाहते हैं तब हमें उसके लिए एक प्लान के साथ में आगे बढ़ना सीखना होगा|

  5. #185
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हम लोग सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को अंजाम देना चाहते हैं तब हमें उसके लिए एक प्लान के साथ में आगे बढ़ना सीखना होगा|
    Bhai agar jo sahi trade ko anjaam dena hai to humare ko kaam bahut hi achi tarah se learn bhi karna hota hai bhai, tabhi aisa possible ho sakta hia bhai jab kaam sahi karenge.

  6. #186
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo sahi trade ko anjaam dena hai to humare ko kaam bahut hi achi tarah se learn bhi karna hota hai bhai, tabhi aisa possible ho sakta hia bhai jab kaam sahi karenge.
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी हैं वे लोग इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानते होंगे कि यह काम में उन लोगों को ज्यादा रिस्क नहीं उठाना होता है|

  7. #187
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी हैं वे लोग इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानते होंगे कि यह काम में उन लोगों को ज्यादा रिस्क नहीं उठाना होता है|
    Bhai trading mein risk to jayda nahi lena hota hai, kam se kam risk par hi trade karna acha hota hai usko hi trading se acha paisa milega jo risk par trade karne lag jaate hai bhai.

  8. #188
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein risk to jayda nahi lena hota hai, kam se kam risk par hi trade karna acha hota hai usko hi trading se acha paisa milega jo risk par trade karne lag jaate hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना आसान काम तभी हो पाएगा जब हम लोग सही तरीके ट्रेडिंग को करना सीख लेंगे|

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us