Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Welcome Back to Forex Article Contest from FXOpen

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Welcome Back to Forex Article Contest from FXOpen

FXOpen is delighted to announce the continuation of the Forex Article Contest. The next round of the competition is expected to launch on 11th November and last for 5 weeks. The contest prize pool amounts to US$1,400 and it will be distributed among the best Forex writers on New Year’s Eve!

Worth a try to get a present for the New Year Day? We think it is!

Forex Article Contest is a real tournament for talented and creative people competing in writing for the title of the Best Forex Article Author. The basic requirement is to prepare unique and quality material regarding Forex trading. You may speculate on any topic related to the foreign exchange market but you should demonstrate deep understanding of its specifics.

This time the competition organizers decided not to limit participants’ creativity and introduced only one category for the articles to be written and judged. “Forex Trading” is a broad theme that will enable each contestant to choose whether to write about some aspect of Forex focusing on its pros and cons or regale the reader with a story of a thorny path to Forex trading with a long-desired happy end.

Participants are free to choose any topic for their work but they have to follow the rules of the competition i.e., they should provide useful, informative and original articles, supported by examples from their personal experience, as well as screenshots, pictures, charts and graphs. Market analytics will not be considered in the contest.

Another peculiar thing of the contest second round is the number of winning places. It has been decided to award 5 authors of the most successful articles so, the prizes will be distributed as follows:

1st place – US$500
    2nd place – US$300
    3rd place – US$200
    4th place – US$150
    5th place – US$150

The articles will be published in the company’s official blog and will be announced in the social networks including FXOpen Facebook. Sign up and be the first to read stories from your peers!

The winners will be defined on the basis of voting held in the social networks i.e., the number of 'likes' and appropriate comments of your fellow traders and social networkers will help to decide the final outcome of the Forex Article Contest. There will also be a randomly chosen voter who will receive a US$100 bonus!

FXOpen representatives reserve the right to judge the ranking of the competitors and will ensure that fair play is observed at all times. The company’s employees are not allowed to take part in the competition. The contest will be prolonged in case of insufficient number of quality works.

The prizes will be added to the participants’ ECN or STP accounts registered in FXOpen.

Important!

To participate in the contest you need a trading account with FXOpen (Registration) and an account on FXOpen Forum (Registration).

The articles must be between 400 to 1,500 words and written in English.

For the works to be accepted, the articles must not contain any promotional material or criticisms or defamatory comments of other brokers and the services they provide. The submitted material should be useful to other traders and those new to Forex.

The entries must also contain quality content i.e., duplicate, previously published or plagiarised content, low-quality material, extremely short notes with no illustrations or ‘cut and paste’ articles will not be accepted.

The closing date for entries is 13th December.

To participate in the competition, e-mail your entry to [email protected]. Ensure that you provide your FXOpen eWallet number along with FXOpen Forum login and to write “FXOpen Article Contest” in the email subject line. If your work has passed moderation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your article has been accepted. It will be published in the company’s blog with a note that this article figures in the contest. You will also be able to see other contestants’ stories in the company’s blog.

Prize money can be withdrawn via any payment system available in MyFXOpen personal area 30 days after it has been credited to the account. There should also be made at least 20 trades of 20 minutes’ long each.

Ready to take up the challenge? Sure you are! And we are ready to inspire you for new achievements!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shyrayeva For This Useful Post:

Dangerous (11-04-2013), Kinglord (11-04-2013), mannon (11-10-2013), penaltev (11-05-2013), Resolve (11-04-2013), Sanyok11 (11-04-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,073 Times in 1,468 Posts
    The only thing standing between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it .

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default The first entry in English within the second leg of the contest

We are glad to share the first article about Forex in the English language submitted in the contest framework.

It is written by the most active participant of the previous article contest - Igot Titara. You are welcome to read it and share your impressions.

Trade the Price with your Volume

Forex market players see volatility as a logical result of a large volume trading during the day. In terms of economy, there are varying fluctuations i.e., oscillatory movements generated by the supply and demand for a particular product.

If a trading volume is low then we have low supply, which makes traders buy more currency pairs. If a trading volume is high then we have high demand, which makes traders sell more currency pairs. It is recommended reading the Stochs and CCI – Commodity Channel Index, if you want to observe overvaluation of assets.

To see the rest of the article, please, go to http://blog.fxopen.com/trade-the-pri...h-your-volume/

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Remember that a broad topic "Forex Trading" allows to choose your personal subject of the contest article. Don't hesitate to try!

Good luck to everyone!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shyrayeva For This Useful Post:

penaltev (11-28-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Trading Forex with the Right Knowledge

My name is Misheal. I started trading the Foreign exchange market 2 years ago. I must say it was really hard time for me. But it was then when I really rushed into Forex. With no sufficient knowledge I started gambling my hard earned money and that cost me a lot. This confirms the popular saying in Forex that 90% of traders who ever trade lose their account and that 10% go bankrupt. Scary, isn’t it?

Over a few years of my experience I’ve realized why such a large number of traders failed. It is not because they are stupid: in fact most traders have an above-average IQ. So, they question is “why do they fail”?

LACK OF SUFFICIENT TRADING EDUCATION

From my experience, I rushed into Forex without proper education. Some of us just want to rush into Forex and make money just like that. Remember, a city is not built within a day. My way of thinking was similar to that of other newbies at that time:

-They think they can turn $1000 into $100,000 within a week

-They think they can make profit consistently without studying

-They think they can predict the turning points in the markets at any time

Read the rest of the article in the company's blog.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FXSupporter For This Useful Post:

penaltev (11-28-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello, I have sent a short article to participate in this contest. FXOpen going to the top.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Read a New Article about Forex - Market Language

We are happy to share a new article in the framework of the Forex Article Contest:

Market Language

The market is a part of nature, as it is produced by the interaction of traders. In other words, it is a reflection of human nature. So it is not a strange creature, or a mysterious place. Since both the markets and the traders are parts of nature, they subject to the simple laws of nature. When we envision the market as a composite of all the traders, we are acknowledging the market's important communication function. Human reads and speaks English or any other language, but what is the language of the market?

Basically, one bar or candle on any market chart is the basic unit of trading. Each bar gives us important information which is time, price, and volume.

Read the rest of the article in FXOpen blog.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Follow the emersion of posts in FXOpen Facebook! Remember, you can also vote there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shyrayeva For This Useful Post:

penaltev (12-16-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex Article Contest - 5 days left

Dear friends!

We remind you that there are only 5 days left till the end of the Forex Article Contest. At the moment there are 9 interesting articles published in the company's blog in the English language. The material is surely very useful!

Hurry up - take you chance to become the winner!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FXSupporter For This Useful Post:

penaltev (12-16-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Results of the FXOpen Forex Article Contest-2 Announced

The second leg of the Forex Article Contest has come to an end. It started on November 11th 2013 and lasted for about 5 weeks. The competition aroused genuine interest in the Forex community and today FXOpen is ready to announce the names of the best authors.

The contest organizers are pleased to see that more traders took part in the second round. In their articles, they shared deep market knowledge and Forex trading experience. The most interesting articles were published in the company’s blogs and highlighted in the social networks.

The FXOpen team thanks all of the participants for their creativity and zeal. One contestant, Igor Titara, deserves special attention. He was awarded the title of the Most Active Participant for having submitted the most number of articles, just as he did during the first leg of the Forex Article Contest. For this, Igor receives a special $100 prize from FXOpen!

There are 5 prizes in the second round of the competition. After careful consideration of the submitted articles by the company’s analysts and with the results of the social network voting factored in, the prizes were awarded to the following:

1st place – US$500 – Dana Slimak;
    2nd place – US$300 – Ahmed Mohamed;
    3rd place – US$200 – Israa Shehata;
    4th place – US$150 – Alexander Semkin;
    5th place – US$150 – Elena Puliaeva.

When assessing the contest articles, precedence was given to high quality material. The votes in the social networks showed the articles’ popularity rating but had nothing to do with the objective assessment of the content quality. As stipulated in the terms of the competition, the FXOpen representatives reserve the right to influence the awarding process. They assumed responsibility of awarding prizes at their own discretion but taking into consideration the voting outcome.

The rest of contestants will receive a consolation prize of US$10.

In conjunction with the Forex Article Contest, there was a special drawing for active social networkers: “Vote for a contest article and get a chance to win US$100!” This time, the bonus goes to David Michael H, chosen randomly for voting via the FXOpen Facebook page.

The submitted articles are available in the company’s blogs:

http://blog.fxopen.com/topics/forex-article-contest/
    http://blog.fxopen.ru/tema/konkursy-fxopen/

FXOpen congratulates all the winners and invites all others to join the January competition, the launch of which will be announced separately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Results_Article-73.png  
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 12-16-2013 at 11:54 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Wow, congratulations for the winners, they are good writers. For this.

The rest of contestants will receive a consolation prize of US$10.
    When the bonus credited bro? Thanks.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penaltev View Post
    Wow, congratulations for the winners, they are good writers. For this.

When the bonus credited bro? Thanks.
    I advice you check your account. I got $10 this morning In my ECN account.

Thanks Fxopen. It is painful that I could not be amoung the first 5 I guess my effort is not good enough. I hope to do better next time. Thanks ones again for the consolation price

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexmish For This Useful Post:

penaltev (12-18-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forexmish View Post
    I advice you check your account. I got $10 this morning In my ECN account.

Thanks Fxopen. It is painful that I could not be amoung the first 5 I guess my effort is not good enough. I hope to do better next time. Thanks ones again for the consolation price
    Ok brother, it's done in my ECN account. This contest is good to follow next time. Happy trading bro.