FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Kyun market mein 95% trader fail hote hai?

  1. #91
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,426
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Bhai ismein bahut se trader fail hote hai aur wo kama nahi paate hai, isliye ye kaam hi aisa banaya gaya hai, jismein trader jayda se jayda fail ho hi jaate hai bhai.

  2. #92
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,412
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ismein bahut se trader fail hote hai aur wo kama nahi paate hai, isliye ye kaam hi aisa banaya gaya hai, jismein trader jayda se jayda fail ho hi jaate hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत के साथ में लगन की भी जरूरत पड़ती है|

  3. #93
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,426
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत के साथ में लगन की भी जरूरत पड़ती है|
    Haan bhai mehnat bahut hai yaha par agar hum log karenge to kamyaab ho sakenge bhai, mehnat kare bina trading mein koi bhi banda ho wo kamyaab ho hi nahi sakta hai bhai.

  4. #94
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,412
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai mehnat bahut hai yaha par agar hum log karenge to kamyaab ho sakenge bhai, mehnat kare bina trading mein koi bhi banda ho wo kamyaab ho hi nahi sakta hai bhai.
    मैं यह बात अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि किस तरह से मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की मदद से पैसे कमाने होंगे|

  5. #95
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,426
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं यह बात अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि किस तरह से मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की मदद से पैसे कमाने होंगे|
    Bhai jab badiya trading karenge to acha paisa ayega, aur aisa karne ke liye trader ko bahut jayda hard work ke sath mein kaam karna hota hai tabhi aisa ho sakta hai.

  6. #96
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,412
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab badiya trading karenge to acha paisa ayega, aur aisa karne ke liye trader ko bahut jayda hard work ke sath mein kaam karna hota hai tabhi aisa ho sakta hai.
    हां भाई मैं जानता हूं इस बात को कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने में मेहनत लगती है

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us