Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 23-10-13 Eur/Usd Forex Signals From CentreForex

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Eur/Usd Sell Entry @ 1.3650, Stoploss @ 1.3710 Target Upto 1.3580 Now Trading @ 1.3640 ,Centreforex Signal No :-180 Date 15/01/2014.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The reason for the drop is a very weak German GDP, which curiously has not been on the economic calendar this web result. So, it does appear that the upward trend is exhausted. Today may not recover price 1.3630. I'm happy for all those who are tied to short. Fortunately many success in each of its operations and remember patience. good day

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Let's see how the data are taken from Wall Street! Possibly down a bit more! And then at night when Sydney and Tokyo open even more!. Well, it seems that the good figures for mortgage lending in the U.S. does not alter the course of the EUR / USD

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Well, I took some time and arguing that the dollar's recovery was imminent, and I said several months ago that was headed to the level of 1.2750 ago. According to the annual forecast of Saxo Banc, which have just been published, the pair can reach 1.1800 in December. However, I think that before losing 1.36 level, will go to visit the 1.37. Now it is moving in range of 1.36. We'll see if it is lost or goes to 3650. Be expected

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The pair may reach 37 or 3750. I do not advise long. Adjustable Short Order advise. I have ordered the 36 short, because if you touch it, the pair will go down. If the torque exceeds the 3650, put on by the 3620 short. So far, he has touched the BB times and can play the 36 for back up. We'll see. will happen with these fundamentals are many. are holding the market seems

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Unemployment claims are esparaban 2848k and 3000k have left over. Real incomes are expected -0.3% and -0.5% have been. The expected cash flow were 42 and 29. The housing market index expected 58 and was 56. The remaining data has been peladito, that is, as expected, but no more. The rise of the pair may be speculative, but as you will quickly corrected the previous levels. My analysis is that the indices continue to show that it is time to withdraw stimulus, since the objectives of these are close to being met now, and with a well defined trend ..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Eur/Usd Sell Entry @ 1.3570, Stoploss @ 1.3620 Target Upto 1.3500 & 1.3450 Now Trading @ 1.3540 ,Centreforex Signal No :-183 Date 21/01/2014.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The descent was manipulated , but that is the trend, then in your place would close flat or with minimal losses if possible . For power you can upload , but in my opinion I see very difficult. The pair is overbought and at any moment may be Fall of no return. This can be time , or is just a hint . So it is always better to go with stops ensuring profits benefit , whether few but always forward.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Eur/Usd Buy Entry @ 1.3550, Stoploss @ 1.3490 Target Upto 1.3650 Now Trading @ 1.3558 ,Centreforex Signal No :- 193, Date 29/01/2014.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the past, the previous Thursday and today Saturday. Although data indicate positive or negative, the EUR / USD skyrocketed , next Thursday steeply low , and today skyrocketed . Here's a great deal of money in the hands of a few being used in the interest of those who do not know . I think today 's rise is initiated during Draghi 's speech . Will the European bank causing abrupt changes in the last 3 or 4 Jueveses ? I said last Friday that would increase to 1.37 this week , right now I see it difficult , because it seems to be stopped . I also said that February would be bullish , and probably February will be the month with the highest number of the year , as has been the case since 2011 . June, July and sometimes August is usually when the EUR / USD is in the lowest of the year. Moreover , I believe that the plans have changed since 2013, and gives me the impression that they want to raise the price of the euro to solve inflation. As I 've been saying since 2012 . If instead of continuing to maintain the euro versus the dollar in the same line of the last few years , get the euro / usd follow up diagonally staggered ... Prophecy that mentions the year 2012 will be met . In what I said, that by 2016 the eur / usd would collapse by a large accumulation of debt , precisely since 2013 , are releasing " bonds " and what you call it , are credits , loans, etc. .. then have to return , but I'm afraid it will not work . As from 2001 to 2008 , from 2013 to 2016 will be producing the same shit . A bubble will form and explode. Banks closed the tap and the euro will collapse .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12