Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: loss is the first step of success?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb loss is the first step of success?

There are many traders who are making profits in its first stage and trade. This means that if we make Forex trading more firmly then we can win in the first trade. If you have a better knowledge and experience in the Forex trading business, then it is easy and profitable for you and your career. but if you start without the knowledge and experience, then it will be dangerous for you.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes loss is the first step of success.if we do not get loss, we do not know how to make profit and how to prevent our loss and which strategy is suitable for getting profit and success in forex.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

so very true colleague. losses must learn teach. the principle that no one feels lost overconfident and happens to be an enemy that overconfidence because we think that we know it all and it turns out it is not. when you lose you realize that this is not as easy as you thought discipline required by dedication planning study. losses hurt a lot.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

when i joined in forex then i lost my $300 investment in a day but day by day i have earn trading experiences from my loss trade and have learn how to make pips and how to keep it and for that now i am trading with my $500 investment about two month and earning profit also.my loss trade help me for making that profit.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think there is no one who has not lost in the forex can be lost but if we make a proper leverage good money management are always going to be above losses. because there is a reality if market interventions and one is in can lose. nothing is certain. but teach every day lost more confront provided the excuses the contrary properly if accepting them.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adelvalle View Post
    I think there is no one who has not lost in the forex can be lost but if we make a proper leverage good money management are always going to be above losses. because there is a reality if market interventions and one is in can lose. nothing is certain. but teach every day lost more confront provided the excuses the contrary properly if accepting them.
    yes a good money management and trading plane can reduce our loss but without any loss no traders can gain profit in forex.a successful trader also make loss in forex on his beginning stage.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It is indeed! can say that every trader starts from loosing money. It is alright that you have to spend time for adjusting your strategy to the live trading. It even better when you loose at the beginning, so you can spot and solve all the problems in your strategy from the very beginning.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It is very true. I do think that it is better to start live trading with some losses. At this time you don't have too much to lose, but it is a chance to correct your strategy at the very beginning of your froex live.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes, i am also agree with you that a forex trader need to hard work more and more for avoid that losses, if a trader face that then he should not be disappointed for that, need to think that is a step of success.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think so and totally agree with you . Forex is fully risky trading market . For this reason , new traders will lose their money first time . But that lose will be consider as the key of success . They will learn from the losing causes and make correction in their trading system . This is universal truth .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i agree with that..to successful in trading must be had a loss before..it will be teach the trader to be a more good as a trader.so it should try learn from their loss and try to avoid from it happen again..it as a experience to a trader...hope it be best way..i also think every trader also already had a loss before they wakeup to became a successful trader..so dont give up if we had loss for begin stage in forex...just try the best again..
    Last edited by hamba_taat; 11-25-2013 at 06:25 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hamba_taat For This Useful Post:

ArsalanKhan (07-14-2014)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 740 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME