FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: fundamental kitna effective hota hai?

  1. #91
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,664
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब हम लोग सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करने लग जाते हैं तब हम लोग उसकी मदद से एक अच्छे और बड़े ट्रेडर बन सकते हैं
    Bhai jab hum log sahi trading karne lag jaate hai to acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, paisa bhai aise nahi aata hai jab tak koi sikhega nahi.

  2. #92
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,313
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab hum log sahi trading karne lag jaate hai to acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, paisa bhai aise nahi aata hai jab tak koi sikhega nahi.
    अगर हमारी इनकम इस समय कम है तब हमें मेहनत करनी होगी और इस बात का प्रयास करना होगा कि किस तरह से हम लोगों की इनकम ज्यादा आ सकती है अगर हम लोग प्रयास करेंगे तो हमारे पास में ज्यादा पैसे भी आ पाएंगे

  3. #93
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,664
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हमारी इनकम इस समय कम है तब हमें मेहनत करनी होगी और इस बात का प्रयास करना होगा कि किस तरह से हम लोगों की इनकम ज्यादा आ सकती है अगर हम लोग प्रयास करेंगे तो हमारे पास में ज्यादा पैसे भी आ पाएंगे
    Bhai agar jo is time humare pass mein bahut hi kam income aa rahi hai to jaruri hota hai ki income ko kisi bhi tarah se badaya jaaye bhai, agar income badegi tohi to hum kamayenge.

  4. #94
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,313
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo is time humare pass mein bahut hi kam income aa rahi hai to jaruri hota hai ki income ko kisi bhi tarah se badaya jaaye bhai, agar income badegi tohi to hum kamayenge.
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर अभी टाइम नहीं है तो हम लोगों को पहले टाइम देना होगा जिससे हम लोग इस बिजनेस की मदद से पैसे कमाना शुरू कर सकते हैं|

  5. #95
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,664
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर अभी टाइम नहीं है तो हम लोगों को पहले टाइम देना होगा जिससे हम लोग इस बिजनेस की मदद से पैसे कमाना शुरू कर सकते हैं|
    Bhai agar jo time nahi to hum ye kaam kar nahi sakte hai, humare ko ye kaam karna hai to ismein time to spend karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai tabhi koi kamyab hoga.

  6. #96
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,313
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo time nahi to hum ye kaam kar nahi sakte hai, humare ko ye kaam karna hai to ismein time to spend karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai tabhi koi kamyab hoga.
    हम लोगों को अगर एक बड़ा व्यापारी बनना है तब हमें उसके लिए सही तरह से ट्रेडिंग को करना सीख लेना होता है|

  7. #97
    Bullish
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    To work with the broker ExpertOption I almost always use fundamental analysis. In my opinion, this is exactly the function that allows you to earn money.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us