PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Password Recovery for MT4

Piplet
    Thanks

Default Password Recovery for MT4

Sorry to post here a new topic - I have no permission to start a new one...

I have upgraded (uninstalled and installed) my FxOpen MT4 software and copied all the account files (from the c:\program... dir).
    The account numbers show in MT4, but for some reason the passwords are all wrong, so I cannot login with any of the accounts...

Is there a way to restore the passwords from my previous MT4 copy?

Thanks,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ffff For This Useful Post:

Resolve (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ffff View Post
    Sorry to post here a new topic - I have no permission to start a new one...

I have upgraded (uninstalled and installed) my FxOpen MT4 software and copied all the account files (from the c:\program... dir).
    The account numbers show in MT4, but for some reason the passwords are all wrong, so I cannot login with any of the accounts...

Is there a way to restore the passwords from my previous MT4 copy?

Thanks,
    Dear ffff,

Ideally you must keep safe the Welcome Email that contains the FxOPEN Trading account number and Traders password so that such a problem does not arise.

You will need to Recover the password for the MT4 account of FxOPEN.

For doing this please Login to the Cabinet.

1. Scroll down and then in the Profile menu -> click on Recovery.

2. Then select the FxOPEN Trading account and Trader password recovery option. Upload your latest Identity and Address proof documents, phone number with ISD code and comments.

Last edited by Resolve; 10-02-2013 at 10:17 PM.

In Profit
    Thanks

sir thanks for shearing in here a very helpful thing.i have lost my pin code by following your direction i have recovered it very shortly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 679 For This Useful Post:

Resolve (10-12-2013)