or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minimum deposit in forex ?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

sure quite a few brokerages enable to get started on our genuine industry using minimal $1 expense however i believe that it is difficult to produce benefit achievable expense by a beginner speculator. thus minimal $100 expense would work regarding investing and also making benefit.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can start the business of forex 80$ you can and also the small leverege and if you have to earn a big profit you have to invest more money and get a big profit

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

As per my opinion there is no minimum deposit limit in forex trading. The first time traders who don’t have experience in forex trading they can start trading with $1.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForexCamping View Post
    As per my opinion there is no minimum deposit limit in forex trading. The first time traders who don’t have experience in forex trading they can start trading with $1.
    that right..i think same as you..it up to the trader how much they want to deposit on their account..it better for good trader but if you are the beginner or new trader, I suggest try with the minimum deposit like $1..for safe better $10 for micro account..if for standard account better $100 and will get the bonus..so it depend on the trader first which want they want..
    Last edited by hamba_taat; 12-05-2013 at 08:52 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hamba_taat View Post
    that right..i think same as you..it up to the trader how much they want to deposit on their account..it better for good trader but if you are the beginner or new trader, I suggest try with the minimum deposit like $1..for safe better $10 for micro account..if for standard account better $100 and will get the bonus..so it depend on the trader first which want they want..
    Well it will depend on the trader himself how he sees his trading and what are the profits he has in his mind. When he will start his trading only then he can get a correct estimation of the capital that he needs for meeting the profits targets he wants

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

hesham1046 (11-29-2014)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hi my friends I think the minimum is 10 dollars and the minimum lot becaufe 0.01 on all forex platform

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

forex trading business is very excellent opportunity for every one because forex trading business start with very less investment and trader can easily afford this investment and gain the good trade profit with their capabilities and knowledge.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

there is no minimum deosit limit in forex trading u can start forex trading from 1$ or 10$. its up to you how much u offord when u start forex trading. in my point of view u should start fisrt on 10$ and then after some when u learn and when u become best trader then u deposit more money on ur account like 100$ or 500$.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zafeer47 For This Useful Post:

hesham1046 (11-29-2014)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You can start with any amount as you like but in fact when you start with great amount you will make good trades and you will in safe side this market but how much i don not know this is depend on your life and what do you like

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In the forex business you can also start the trading with the 2 dollor but in the low amount the chance of the lossing money in the forex busiensss maximum so this is the great way to making the money in the forex business for the making the good money we need the strong investment
    Last edited by Resolve; 12-31-2014 at 05:35 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think for beginners it is good to start with low amount . In micro accounts they can start with lowest amount to get real trading practice. low amount trading is not advised for profit taking . it is a good teacher for you to learn account management.
    Last edited by Resolve; 03-21-2017 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    I think for beginners it is good to start with low amount . In micro accounts they can start with lowest amount to get real trading practice. low amount trading is not advised for profit taking . it is a good teacher for you to learn account management.
    When we are trading we have to see how much trading can be easily done by us. In this way we would be able to know about how much income we can get and what is the advantage of doing such types of trades

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In my case, I started with a $250 with itrader.com though the first time I tried trading with them has been really a difficult one for me as I am really novice that time. However, as of now I can say that there is a good return with this brokerage.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 740 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12