FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 125 of 125

Thread: aap week mein kitne din trading karte hai?

  1. #121
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,867
    Thanks
    6,081
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    Hanji forex trader ne esme ache se plan kiya hota hai to wo esme ache se kaam kar dakenga market me plan ke saat kaam karna trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo esme success pa sakenga.
    Forex traders logon ko is baat ko samajh lena hota hai ki losses agar unko apni trades me ho rahe hain to iska matlab yehi hai ki wo log sahi tarah ki trades ko nahi kar paa rahe hain

  2. #122
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,574
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Forex traders logon ko is baat ko samajh lena hota hai ki losses agar unko apni trades me ho rahe hain to iska matlab yehi hai ki wo log sahi tarah ki trades ko nahi kar paa rahe hain
    Bhai tradin gmein mehnat bahut jayda karna padt ahai, sahi mehnat jrur rang laati hai kaam ko acha karne mein madad hoti hai bhai.

  3. #123
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,867
    Thanks
    6,081
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai tradin gmein mehnat bahut jayda karna padt ahai, sahi mehnat jrur rang laati hai kaam ko acha karne mein madad hoti hai bhai.
    हां भाई मैं तो इस बात को समझ चुका हूं कि मुझे मेहनत करना होगा और अगर मैं मेहनत को करने के लिए तैयार हूं तब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की मदद से ज्यादा पैसे भी कमा पाऊंगा

  4. #124
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,574
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई मैं तो इस बात को समझ चुका हूं कि मुझे मेहनत करना होगा और अगर मैं मेहनत को करने के लिए तैयार हूं तब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की मदद से ज्यादा पैसे भी कमा पाऊंगा
    Haan bhai mehnat to bahut jayda karna padta hai, mehnat karne se hi trading mein kafi jayda improvement laayi jaa sakti hai, aur trading badiya karke earn kiya ja sakta hai.

  5. #125
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,867
    Thanks
    6,081
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai mehnat to bahut jayda karna padta hai, mehnat karne se hi trading mein kafi jayda improvement laayi jaa sakti hai, aur trading badiya karke earn kiya ja sakta hai.
    हां भाई मैं जानता हूं इस बात को कि मेहनत करना हम लोगों के लिए बहुत ही जरूरी हो गया है और जो लोग मेहनत कर रहे हैं वह लोग इसमें सफल भी बन गए हैं|

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us