FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 241 to 246 of 246

Thread: Candlestick system

  1. #241
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    47,358
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,167 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि हम लोगों को पैसे कमाने में समय लग सकता है और हम लोगों को पूरा समय इस बिजनेस को देना होगा|
    Bhai paisa kamane mein mehnat to lagti hi hai, mehnat karenge tohi forex market se paisa kamane ko mil payega, ye kaam mushkil hai lekin paisa bahut hai bhai.

  2. #242
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    41,955
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,499 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai paisa kamane mein mehnat to lagti hi hai, mehnat karenge tohi forex market se paisa kamane ko mil payega, ye kaam mushkil hai lekin paisa bahut hai bhai.
    मैं जो भी ट्रेडिंग को करता हूं उसमें कई बार मेरा नुकसान हो जाता है इसलिए मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम करने का प्रयास करना है|

  3. #243
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    47,358
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,167 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं जो भी ट्रेडिंग को करता हूं उसमें कई बार मेरा नुकसान हो जाता है इसलिए मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम करने का प्रयास करना है|
    Haan bhai trading mein loss to hota hai, lekin humare ko loss recover karna hoga bhai, aur iske liye bahut hi jayda badiya tarah se trading ko learn karna hota hai.

  4. #244
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    41,955
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,499 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein loss to hota hai, lekin humare ko loss recover karna hoga bhai, aur iske liye bahut hi jayda badiya tarah se trading ko learn karna hota hai.
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना आसान काम नहीं होगा|

  5. #245
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    47,358
    Thanks
    1,330
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,167 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना आसान काम नहीं होगा|
    Bhai dekho ye kaam bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin jab tak hum log ismein mehnat nahi krenge humare ko trading se earning karne ko mil nahi sakta hai bhai.

  6. #246
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    41,955
    Thanks
    6,200
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,499 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho ye kaam bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin jab tak hum log ismein mehnat nahi krenge humare ko trading se earning karne ko mil nahi sakta hai bhai.
    अगर हम लोगों को अपनी जिंदगी में आगे बढ़ना है और ट्रेडिंग करनी है तो रिस्क लेना ही होगा|

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us