FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 141 of 141

Thread: Forex kab se paise dene laga hai aapko?

  1. #136
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    49,773
    Thanks
    1,388
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार हम लोग तभी कर पाते हैं जब हम लोग उसके लिए पूरी तैयारी के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करते हैं|
    Bhai trading ko agar jo ache se karna hai to learn bhi is kaam ko ache se karna hota hai, acha market knowledge gain karna hota hai, tohi to trade kiya ja saka hai.

  2. #137
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,376
    Thanks
    6,270
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ko agar jo ache se karna hai to learn bhi is kaam ko ache se karna hota hai, acha market knowledge gain karna hota hai, tohi to trade kiya ja saka hai.
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि देश में उतरे व्यापारी बनने के लिए मुझे मेहनत के साथ साथ लग्न की भी जरूरत होगी|

  3. #138
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    49,773
    Thanks
    1,388
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि देश में उतरे व्यापारी बनने के लिए मुझे मेहनत के साथ साथ लग्न की भी जरूरत होगी|
    Bhai mehnat aisi cheez hai jisko karne se kisi bhi bande ko trading mein kamyabi mil sakti hai, kamyaabi pana itna bhi asan nahi hota hai uske liye kafi kuch sikhna padta hai.

  4. #139
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,376
    Thanks
    6,270
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mehnat aisi cheez hai jisko karne se kisi bhi bande ko trading mein kamyabi mil sakti hai, kamyaabi pana itna bhi asan nahi hota hai uske liye kafi kuch sikhna padta hai.
    हां भाई यह बात एक दम सच है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में मेहनत लगेगी

  5. #140
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    49,773
    Thanks
    1,388
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई यह बात एक दम सच है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में मेहनत लगेगी
    Bhai jab tak mehnat jayda karte rahte hai trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai, wo mehnat ke anusar hi trading karke acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai.

  6. #141
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,376
    Thanks
    6,270
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab tak mehnat jayda karte rahte hai trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai, wo mehnat ke anusar hi trading karke acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai.
    अगर मैं अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करना शुरु कर दूंगा तब मुझे सफलता मिलना भी शुरू हो जाएगी

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us