FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 226 to 233 of 233

Thread: Super Forex Launcher

  1. #226
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,946
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ke is kaam mein plan ko follow karna hi sabse jayda important hota hai, humare ko iske liye bas thodi mehnat jayda karna padega.
    Haan bhai ha logon ko apni trading me mehnat karna seekhna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa kar sakte hain tab ham logon ke profits high ho sakte hain

  2. #227
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,978
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ha logon ko apni trading me mehnat karna seekhna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa kar sakte hain tab ham logon ke profits high ho sakte hain
    Haan bhai trading mein mehnat to karna hi hota hai jo karega wohi trading se kamayega bhai, mehnat karna kabhi bhi stop nahi karna hota hai is kaam mein bhai.

  3. #228
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,946
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein mehnat to karna hi hota hai jo karega wohi trading se kamayega bhai, mehnat karna kabhi bhi stop nahi karna hota hai is kaam mein bhai.
    Ham logon ke paas me jo bhi trading ki skills hain unki madad se hame apni income ko increase karne ke liye poore efforts karne hote hain

  4. #229
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,978
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ke paas me jo bhi trading ki skills hain unki madad se hame apni income ko increase karne ke liye poore efforts karne hote hain
    Bhai agar jo hum logo ke pass mein skills ho jaaye to kam mein dikkat nahi hoti hai, achi skills ke sath hi trading karke kamaya ja sakta hai.

  5. #230
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,946
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo hum logo ke pass mein skills ho jaaye to kam mein dikkat nahi hoti hai, achi skills ke sath hi trading karke kamaya ja sakta hai.
    Jab bhi ham log galat tarah ki trading ko karte hain tab ham logon ke paas me uski madad se profits nahi aa paate hain

  6. #231
    Market Maker cool user manav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,185
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo hum logo ke pass mein skills ho jaaye to kam mein dikkat nahi hoti hai, achi skills ke sath hi trading karke kamaya ja sakta hai.
    hanji forex trader ke paas agar skills wo banaleta hai to wo market me ache se kaam kar sakta hai esme skills ke saat he trader ko market me khud se kaam karna chahiye jisse wo entry le sakenga.

  7. #232
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,978
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    hanji forex trader ke paas agar skills wo banaleta hai to wo market me ache se kaam kar sakta hai esme skills ke saat he trader ko market me khud se kaam karna chahiye jisse wo entry le sakenga.
    Bhai jo trader apni skills ko bana leta hai uske liye kaam karna mushkil nahi hota hai, skills to har ek trader ke liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai.

  8. #233
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,946
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jo trader apni skills ko bana leta hai uske liye kaam karna mushkil nahi hota hai, skills to har ek trader ke liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai.
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में सबसे पहले पूरी जानकारी को जुटा लेना होता है क्योंकि ऐसा करने के बाद में हमारे लिए आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग को कर पाना आसान हो जाएगा|

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us