JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to fund my account

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default How to fund my account

please is it possible to fund my ewallet account using any of the valid ATM cards even when my ewallet account has not yet been verified? From all indications FXOpen doesn't have a local bank account here in Nigeria... which makes credit card the best available means of deposit.... please i want to know if verification of ewallet account is needed before deposits can be made...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blessedfx For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-05-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blessedfx View Post
    please is it possible to fund my ewallet account using any of the valid ATM cards even when my ewallet account has not yet been verified? From all indications FXOpen doesn't have a local bank account here in Nigeria... which makes credit card the best available means of deposit.... please i want to know if verification of ewallet account is needed before deposits can be made...
    Dear blessedfx,

You will need to get your account verified in order to comply with the KYC ( Know your customer) norms. Also you will need to send scans of the credit card hding the CVV code to [email protected] after funding so that it is verified that the card is yours.

If you have any more questions please ask

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

blessedfx (06-05-2013)

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

okay! thanx alot. if i should verify my account and make deposits to my ewallet, is it still via thesame credit card that i would be able to make withdrawals? and if it is, hope the commission charges are not to much?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blessedfx For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-06-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

okay! thanx alot. if i should verify my account and make deposits to my ewallet, is it still via thesame credit card that i would be able to make withdrawals? and if it is, hope the commission charges are not to much?
    Yes you have to use the same source for withdraw which you used for deposits.

Zeus Asset Management Limited (registered in the UK) is a payment agent of FXOpen NZ Limited for processing credit/debit card payments.

When making payments to your FXOpen account from credit/debit cards via TransactPro your credit card statement will read FXOpen +442034115650.

From June 1st till August 31st 2013 no commissions will be charged for the deposits to FXOpen accounts made by credit/debit cards or via any online payment system available with FXOpen.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-06-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Think i will also try and deposit with my credit card once again. I tried it in the past with no success. Now that it seems accepted so i will process with my deposit.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yes you have to use the same source for withdraw which you used for deposits.

Zeus Asset Management Limited (registered in the UK) is a payment agent of FXOpen NZ Limited for processing credit/debit card payments.

When making payments to your FXOpen account from credit/debit cards via TransactPro your credit card statement will read FXOpen +442034115650.

From June 1st till August 31st 2013 no commissions will be charged for the deposits to FXOpen accounts made by credit/debit cards or via any online payment system available with FXOpen.
    It is very nice to hear that From June 1st till August 31st 2013 no commissions will be charged for the deposits to FXOpen accounts made by credit/debit cards, since e currency cannot be trusted these days I will deposit some funds into my account with my debit card. But I will like to ask if commission will be collect from withdrawal?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vicbaba For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-11-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vicbaba View Post
    It is very nice to hear that From June 1st till August 31st 2013 no commissions will be charged for the deposits to FXOpen accounts made by credit/debit cards, since e currency cannot be trusted these days I will deposit some funds into my account with my debit card. But I will like to ask if commission will be collect from withdrawal?
    For more details about withdraw charges please refer here

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

One problem remain, those whose did their deposit through Liberty Reserve like me, how are they going proceed to a eventual withdrawal. The rules say the way you deposit the same way you can request for a withdrawal.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You can use several options for funding your account,like bank wire,but the quick ways are using online banks like paypal,money bookers etc.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CPA View Post
    One problem remain, those whose did their deposit through Liberty Reserve like me, how are they going proceed to a eventual withdrawal. The rules say the way you deposit the same way you can request for a withdrawal.
    hi

Please contact live chat support center to know the detail what the option available for you withdraw when you deposit using LR. Live chat support staff will mention in detail.
    Contact live chat support staff here --> http://support.fxopen.com/visitor/in...LiveChat/Chat/

Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamer For This Useful Post:

CPA (06-25-2013)

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes, I also do not know the size of commissions or taxes that we receive, it is preferably the right tools to make withdrawals us today?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    yes, I also do not know the size of commissions or taxes that we receive, it is preferably the right tools to make withdrawals us today?
    For more details about withdraw charges please refer here

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think they also try and check my credit card again. I tried in the past without success. Now you can apply this acceptable, whereas my deposit.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

And if I use prepaid card to deposit can I in future change way of withdrawal for Skrill ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theR View Post
    And if I use prepaid card to deposit can I in future change way of withdrawal for Skrill ?
    Dear theR,

We allow withdrawals only via the payment system(s) that have been used to fund your account and back to exactly the same account in this payment system from which the deposit was made. If you made a deposit, but there is no similarly-named withdrawal option you will be offered another method.

Deposits via Credit/Debit cards are withdrawable via bank wire transfer after 30 days of the payment date.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast