FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 157 of 157

Thread: Confident hone ke baad bhi forex trading mein darr...sahi ya galat ????

  1. #151
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27,414
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,703
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai loss hona to start ho sakta hai, lekin jo log apne loss ko control karne mein kamyaab ho jaate hai wo forex market mein acha kamane lag jaate hai bhai.
    Jab bhi ham logon ko apni trading se higher losses hona start ho jaate hain tab hame apni trades ko karne me mushkil ka samna karna pad sakta hai

  2. #152
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,509
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,229
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 1,131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jab bhi ham logon ko apni trading se higher losses hona start ho jaate hain tab hame apni trades ko karne me mushkil ka samna karna pad sakta hai
    Bhai yaha par loss hone start to ho jata hai lekin jab tak hum galtiya thik karne par dheyan nahi denge tab tak humare loss kam nahi ho sakte hai bhai.

  3. #153
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27,414
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,703
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai yaha par loss hone start to ho jata hai lekin jab tak hum galtiya thik karne par dheyan nahi denge tab tak humare loss kam nahi ho sakte hai bhai.
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki jin traders logon ko jyada losses ho chuke hain wo log is business ko nahi kar sakte hain

  4. #154
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,509
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,229
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 1,131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki jin traders logon ko jyada losses ho chuke hain wo log is business ko nahi kar sakte hain
    Bhai agar jo jayda loss ho gaye hai to hum logo ko trade mein jayda sudhar lana hoga, jisse huye loss ko recover hum log kar sake bhai.

  5. #155
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27,414
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,703
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo jayda loss ho gaye hai to hum logo ko trade mein jayda sudhar lana hoga, jisse huye loss ko recover hum log kar sake bhai.
    Haan bhai main to is baat ko ekdum manta hu ki hame apni trading me hone waale losses ko control me karna hota hai aur uske liye hame sahi tarah ki trading ki strategy ko follow karna hoga

  6. #156
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    39,509
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.338
    Thanks
    1,229
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 1,131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai main to is baat ko ekdum manta hu ki hame apni trading me hone waale losses ko control me karna hota hai aur uske liye hame sahi tarah ki trading ki strategy ko follow karna hoga
    Bhai trading mein jitna ho sake loss ko control karna hota hai agar loss badega to forex market se earning karna mushkil hoga bhai.

  7. #157
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    27,414
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,703
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein jitna ho sake loss ko control karna hota hai agar loss badega to forex market se earning karna mushkil hoga bhai.
    Forex trading ke business me jin traders logon ke losses badh jaate hain un logon ke liye apni trades ko karna mushkil ban sakta hai

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us