BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News Trading

topsytoppy

Talking News Trading

You know i really am tired of technical analysis, lets get news trading.Get news trading signals free.

*URL Removed. Please read the rules*
    Last edited by FXOjafar; 01-07-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: No fxopen banner on the website

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

News trading is good
    But how many tradable news we have in a month?
    Is it enough for a professional trader?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

enough for professional trader that trade 10 lot every trade

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

News is ok if you like to lose money. You are there with a few thousand, trying to compete against those with billions on the market. It doesn't make sense does it?
    There are more pips in trading with the trend than spiky, whippy news releases.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

just back to indi
    not waiting for news .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Is trading news recommended as experinced traders are not in favour of news trading. Me too am skeptical.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxria View Post
    Is trading news recommended as experinced traders are not in favour of news trading. Me too am skeptical.
    News trading is not recommended and most inexperienced news traders tend to use maximum margin in News trades. This all in or nothing approach usually leads to great losses.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    News trading is not recommended and most inexperienced news traders tend to use maximum margin in News trades. This all in or nothing approach usually leads to great losses.
    THANK YOU SIR for that

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    I do agree with you on that!

Trading the news is really risky.. most especially to inexperienced traders..

Why would i settle to a thing if i know i would let myself be swallowed by all the sharks around.. I would just be contented on the few pips that i will get than lose everything in my account! sm_rolleye

Well, maybe if i am already experienced enough and is ready to face all the sharks in the ocean..

then i think i will give it a try..toothy9

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i`am teknical untill this time,and i got burned twice when trying to trade the news...till seed to learn about that

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well in my own opinion i guess news tradings is very dangerous but trading after news is beter cos u will see where the currency is heading.i lost my account three times on non farm news cos the market is not consistent.baby

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex News Trader - How To Trade Forex Using News and Economic Releases

While many forex traders are technical traders and institute their trades based on technical indicators from a price chart, there are some traders who are basically pure forex news traders.

What is actually forex news trading?

The forex news trader is basically a forex trader who makes his decisions to trade based on news and reports that are released daily. He does not depend on any technical indicators at all.

Why is news trading possible?

The forex market is a 24 hours market, and there are 8 major currency pairs available for trading with well over 17 derivatives, therefore allowing the economic news releases almost daily from any one or more of these currency pairs to impact on their movements.

What are these 8 major currencies that forex traders often watch for economic news releases that impact on their value?

The eight major tradeable currencies are

1. U.S. dollar (USD)
    2. British pound (GBP)
    3. Euro (EUR)
    4. Japanese yen (JPY)
    5. Australian dollar (AUD)
    6. Swiss franc (CHF)
    7. Canadian dollar (CAD)
    8. New Zealand dollar (NZD)

The availability of these currency pairs and their derivatives such as the USD/JPN, Euro/USD, AUD/USD and several others means that you can trade some currency or its derivative pair at any time as these currencies span the globe!

So for the forex trader who trades on the news, he will have his eyes and ears set on the release of economic news and data that affect currency values.

Generally, we will watch out for news regarding the interest rates or direction of interest rate such as the FOMC rate decisions, release of retail sales figures, indications of inflation which can be gauged from consumer price index or the producer price index, unemployment figures, news on industrial production, news that indicate a boost in business such as business sentiment surveys and consumer confidence surveys,manufacturing sector surveys and news on the country's trade balance(such as foreign purchases of US Treasuries).

Different new releases impact upon currencies, and often lead to breakouts in volatility.
    The key to trading on news is to take advantage of these movements in volatility which can last a few minutes or hours, and even days into the future.

Trading purely on news release is harder than it seems, but the task is made easier and more profitable with the use of indicators, such as a breakout indicator as a bollinger band or a breakout of a candlestick or a price bar. Statistics have shown news release can trigger movements that range in size from 33 to 124 pips, leading to trading opportunities.

By studying into high probability trade setups that has occurred consistently with the release of historical economic data, the forex news trader can devise strategies that can allow him to extract fast profits from volatile movements arising from news releases. The potential gains can be massive where the forex news trader can react quickly.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well i guess i will advice if u dont have large capital pls stay away from news trading.sm_cool

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default its true

Thank you for this news value, but in my view the dollar most major currencies, driving the market in different conditions
    Last edited by drhassan; 03-07-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: wrong write
    24/5 online customer support

Make 100 posts on our forum and receive 25$ forex trading account.

get 25$ when add 25$ open account now
    https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/R...hx?Agent=69728

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well in my opinio about the dollar it will soon start to gain power.i just give it dis week ,fed will pump in money into forex and ina day the dollar would regain like 500pips agains all the curencies...baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast