FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 271 to 275 of 275

Thread: Chifbaw Oscillator Indicator

  1. #271
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,136
    Thanks
    6,111
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai market mein trading karna hai to knowledge ko badiya banakar hi chalna padega, aapki knowledge nahi hai to aap loss hi karenge.
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी है उन लोगों को अगर पैसे कमाना है तब उन्हें सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरु करना होगा|

  2. #272
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,126
    Thanks
    1,290
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी है उन लोगों को अगर पैसे कमाना है तब उन्हें सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरु करना होगा|
    Bhai ismien paisa to kamana hota hai lekin paisa earning karna koi asaan nahi hota hai jab tak ki koi trading mein perfect nahi ho jta hai wo kama nahi payega bhai.

  3. #273
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,136
    Thanks
    6,111
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ismien paisa to kamana hota hai lekin paisa earning karna koi asaan nahi hota hai jab tak ki koi trading mein perfect nahi ho jta hai wo kama nahi payega bhai.
    मुझे अपनी ट्रेडिंग में पैसे कमाने के लिए प्रयास करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर मैं प्रयास करूंगा तभी मैं इसमें एक सफल व्यापारी बन पाऊंगा|

  4. #274
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,126
    Thanks
    1,290
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मुझे अपनी ट्रेडिंग में पैसे कमाने के लिए प्रयास करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर मैं प्रयास करूंगा तभी मैं इसमें एक सफल व्यापारी बन पाऊंगा|
    Haan bhai forex market mein bahut se prayaas karne ki jarurat hai kabhi bhi humare ko haar nahi manna hota hai bhai, ye kaam se kamana hai to humko achi tarah se sikhna paega.

  5. #275
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,136
    Thanks
    6,111
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,461 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai forex market mein bahut se prayaas karne ki jarurat hai kabhi bhi humare ko haar nahi manna hota hai bhai, ye kaam se kamana hai to humko achi tarah se sikhna paega.
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हम लोगों को साथ में काम लेना होता है और हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करना होता है|

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us