Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD FORECAST

Piplet
    Thanks

Default EUR/USD FORECAST

EUR/USD FORECAST

Piplet
    Thanks

(1.3062) Maintain long position from 1.2931 on 04/04. Reverse position if 1.2842 trades.

Piplet
    Thanks

Today’s BTP auctions will test the market’s appetite for fresh supply following the support seen for the periphery in the secondary market.

The bonds on offer include the launch of a new 3Y benchmark, BTP 2.25 %May-16, along with the on-the-run 4.75% Sep-28 targeting EUR3-4bn and EUR1.5-2bn, respectively.

In addition, the CCT Jun-17 will be tapped in an issuance size of EUR1-1.5bn. There should be no problem raising at least the minimum target sizes, though how well the supply is received could drive sentiment much like the Spanish/French auctions did (positively) last week.

Other scheduled events are likely to have minimal market impact until tomorrow’s Euro area finance ministers’ meeting and macro news out of the US.

Piplet
    Thanks

Please everybody post your opinion and forecast about EURUSD. thanks

Piplet
    Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusd-analysis-120413.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	257.3 KB 
ID:	24984

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tradingmarket For This Useful Post:

akm.arefin (04-15-2013), hiepbui (04-26-2013)

Piplet
    Thanks

hi!
    price action now gives me more confidence with expectation that market still will continue to 1.2920

Thanks

Bernanke’s testimony

• Monetary policy helped offset deflationary pressures, kept inflation from falling further.
    • The Fed will continue bond buying until the situation at labor market improves.

EUR/USD shot to $1.3000.

Piplet
    Thanks

Looking at the current EURO zone situation, I expected EUR/USD to be strongly bearish but this pair has holded up well. US recovery has been very slow but current conditions is still against this pair. I am still expecting a fall until this pair stays below 1.30xx. Break of that 1.30xx can bring some retracement to the upside where the bulls can takeover to bring a new rally I guess...

Bullish
    Thanks

I think it might go down in the short run, since it has been running up to 1.33+ these days.
    But what I need is fluctuations.
    My own EAs trade on small trend and trend continuation on small timeframe.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

eurusd will surely come down and this time if it touches 1.3050 then it will be sure way to go to 1.2750

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmeen View Post
    eurusd will surely come down and this time if it touches 1.3050 then it will be sure way to go to 1.2750
    Yasmeen, I agree with you EUR/USD will surely go down but not to the level you said it will get to I believe the EUR/USD will get down to 1.2940 before reversal.

Piplet
    Thanks

it would be nice if people when saying their opinion would add their expierience in trading forex, I myself would say I am intermiediate trader. I don't gain much and don't loose much. But I do think that:

If nothing spectatular happens this week we are slowly headed to 1,3650 in 1 months time. Unless something specatuclar happens this week, then we could again reach 1,2950. I am standing out of trades for now, waiting news from FOMC meeting to see if current direction holds.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

EUR/USD- Trading the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) Report

Trading the News: U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls
    What’s Expected:

Time of release: 07/05/2013 12:30 GMT, 8:30 EDT
    Primary Pair Impact: EURUSD
    Expected: 165K
    Previous: 175K
    DailyFX Forecast: 160K to 185K
    Why Is This Event Important:
    U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls are projected to increase another 165K in June and the ongoing improvement in the labor market should heighten the appeal of the USD as it dampens the Fed’s scope to retain its highly accommodative policy stance. As the world’s largest economy gets on a more sustainable path, it looks as though tapering the asset-purchase program will be a growing discussion at the Federal Reserve, and the FOMC remains poised to switch gears later this year as the committee anticipates a stronger recovery in the second-half of 2013.
    Last edited by vicbaba; 07-05-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

US Dollar Forecast
    The Dow Jones **** Dollar Index has surged to multi-year peaks on a record 6 consecutive months of gains despite a hyperactive Federal Reserve and Quantitative Easing policies. Yet significant headwinds warn that the coming months may not be as kind to the Greenback. We discuss key risks to the US Dollar in the coming quarter.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Cyprus launches criminal probe into financial collapse
    From ekathimerini.com
    Criminal investigators will help judges in Cyprus dig deeper into what caused a financial crisis that forced the island to ask for a bailout by international lenders, authorities said on Friday. An inquiry into Cyprus' financial practices led by three former Supreme Court judges has been limited by their refusal to delve into areas which could become subject to lawsuits, such as possible failures in corporate governance and acquisitions. "The issues raised (by judges) can be resolved by inquiries which will be handled by criminal investigators,» said Ionas Nicolaou, Cyprus's Justice.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast