Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FXOpen PAMM Service: What's New?

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default FXOpen PAMM Service: What's New?

Dear Customers,
    We have released several important updates to our PAMM service. We hope you will find them useful! Feel free to share your opinion about the new features, your feedback is important for us.

1. Intraday Gain Chart

Now FXOpen clients can watch the Intraday Gain and Level of Exposure (Margin/Equity) of their favourite PAMM accounts. The Intraday Gain Chart is updated once a minute.

2. Investor's Offer

Investors can propose their own investment parameters to the PAMM Manager.

3. Agent Commission

In addition to FXOpen refferral program you can get a remuneration from PAMM Managers. All you have to do is to attract Investors: an Investor joins some PAMM account - you get the Agent commission from its Manager.

4. Multicurrency PAMM Account

Now it's possible to open a PAMM account in the following currencies: USD, EUR, AUD, RUB, JPY, GBP.

5. Private PAMM Accounts

The Manager can make a PAMM account private, i. e. the PAMM account will not to be listed in the PAMM Accounts Rating.

6. TOP 10 PAMM Investors

The new TOP-10 PAMM Investors rating contains the list of the most successful Investors' accounts. It can help you to estimate the Manager’s work and select a PAMM account for investments.

Last edited by FXSupporter; 01-17-2013 at 01:44 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FXSupporter For This Useful Post:

679 (07-08-2014), FXOpen Manager (01-18-2013), imbest (01-18-2013), ngepet dolar euro (01-17-2013), widhie75 (02-09-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Congratulation for FXOpen,,,,,, keep make improvement for PAMM & other information.

I think there still more feature have to updates in PAMM...... it's the 'information of equity'.

information about balance-equity ratio must be clearly displayed to the public, but if PAMM Traders doesn't want to showing the total dollar amount, at least minimal information should be displayed in graphical form, with the lowest based $0.00

it's somewhat dangerous for novice investors, if only prioritize information on gain & profit percentage.

I think the most important thing in choosing PAMM-Trader is to display the information:
    1. Since when is it the start of PAMM,
    2. Balance-Equity ratio,
    3. Drawdown
    4. Annual & Monthly Profit

These only my suggestion ... Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Many good PAMM investor are hare in this company.Because i saw her pamm account.Very good percents earn.And her monthly ROI are very good.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am new to PAMM accounts and i would like to know more about the way it works. As I have understood I only can be a investor or a trader at a time (not both). If someone knows the answer please give a reply here.

thanks

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

FXOpen PAMM Service Updates. FXOpen announces the below updates of PAMM Service. We hope Investors and PAMM Managers will find these updates ...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have a question if the potential investors already have fxopen account, do we still got commission while promoting PAMM account? Also how long the cookies will be stored when someone click the agent PAMM link?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by razor7 View Post
    I have a question if the potential investors already have fxopen account, do we still got commission while promoting PAMM account? Also how long the cookies will be stored when someone click the agent PAMM link?
    for locating one investor we have of course we will still get bonuse/commission of PAMM investor itself dear,,,,,therefore.,let us find a lot of his PAMM investor to get more bonuses dear,,,?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razor7 View Post
    for locating one investor we have of course we will still get bonuse/commission of PAMM investor itself dear,,,,,therefore.,let us find a lot of his PAMM investor to get more bonuses dear,,,?

kaitokid46

That most of the investors and of the most successful countries are here in this topic and company account
    And I think that a good results

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

can you have a co-investor in PAMM account?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blessedfx For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-02-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blessedfx View Post
    can you have a co-investor in PAMM account?
    Yes, but there is some minimum amount that needs to be invested depending on the PAMM Manager chosen.

Full details are available here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

blessedfx (06-20-2013)

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yes, but there is some minimum amount that needs to be invested depending on the PAMM Manager chosen.

Full details are available here
    I do not think having a co-investor is a good idea because if you want to have a co-investor you can do that privately without involving fxopen or the PAMM manager.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i like in this, this brokrer have much PAMM account profitable with high percent, i hope i can join with some one in PAMM account this broker
    Last edited by Resolve; 07-02-2013 at 11:15 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to icondollar For This Useful Post:

Resolve (07-02-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icondollar View Post
    i like in this, this brokrer have much PAMM account profitable with high percent, i hope i can join with some one in PAMM account this broker
    The main advantage of the PAMM service is that you can choose the starting investment and then increase as per gains made. Although there is some minimum initial investments required depending upon the PAMM chosen

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

good PAMM investor are hare in this a good company and how much I would like to participate because they are distinct and easy.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

that's nice i like it and i want to pamming under you , but just wait after that i'll take my bons hhh or you can be my manager that's better , don't think so !! im just kiding brother nice one i like it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast