Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FXOpen PAMM Service: What's New?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

إن حسابات PAMM هي أحسن حل للتجار الذين لا يملكون خبرة في الفوركس ويريدون استثمار أموالهم

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hamada11228 View Post
    إن حسابات PAMM هي أحسن حل للتجار الذين لا يملكون خبرة في الفوركس ويريدون استثمار أموالهم
    مع خدمة شركة FXOpen PAMM يمكن لمدير تنظيم كل موكليه معا في واحدة محطة MT4.

للخدمة PAMM تبقي سجل حساب كل مستثمر على حدة وتوزع الأرباح والخسائر تلقائيا من قبل شركة (اف اكس اوبن) بين المدير والمستثمرين على أساس النسبة المئوية بحيث يتلقى كل طرف نسبة مئوية في العودة.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

sir I want ask if me have 200 dollar can I trade with this capital to use pamm facility I hope you can help me, I have 200 dollar, I need pamm manager to help me to trade my account. thanks

I am also is like and interested to use PAMM technology because I self is a newbies in forex trading so I need you gudie me to get one good pamm manager to help my trading activities in here.
    Last edited by Resolve; 08-17-2014 at 06:07 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anoman View Post
    sir I want ask if me have 200 dollar can I trade with this capital to use pamm facility I hope you can help me, I have 200 dollar, I need pamm manager to help me to trade my account. thanks

I am also is like and interested to use PAMM technology because I self is a newbies in forex trading so I need you gudie me to get one good pamm manager to help my trading activities in here.
    Dear anoman,

For those traders who are NEWBIE and do not know how to trade and how to manage their trading funds and accounts PAMM comes in.

It simply means that you will invest your Funds with a PAMM Manager who will trade and by the end of each cycle you will get your profits minus the commission of the PAMM Manager.

This will help you to earn while still you are learning about the Forex markets.

When you have sufficient Bonus then you can transfer to be invested in a PAMM Managers Offer.

While the minimum amount that can be withdrawn from the Forum is 10 USD the minimum that can be invested will depend on the PAMM offer starting with 50USD.

How to Invest

To use FXOpen PAMM technology as Master or Slave you need to create a special account type – Investment account.

A client can have one Investment account per each currency available in MyFXOpen. One Investment account can be used to create a PAMM account or join a PAMM Offer. If you would like to join two Offers within the same PAMM account, create two Investment accounts in different currencies.

You can open an Investment account via your MyFXOpen personal area and fund it via an internal transfer from your FXOpen eWallet.

Thanks

Note: Pls do not post similiar type of questions in all the Threads

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

her monthly ROI are so good and PAMM investor are here in this company, so i saw her pamm account and good at percents earn.
    Last edited by Resolve; 09-03-2018 at 02:00 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lanchi1661 View Post
    her monthly ROI are so good and PAMM investor are here in this company, so i saw her pamm account and good at percents earn.
    Dear lanchi,

You can see the PAMM Account Rating which shows the Top PAMM accounts and their Total Gain percentage.

FXOpen PAMM Service provides the clients with all you need to get the most and the best from Forex trading: exclusive trading conditions, reliable order execution and dedicated support.

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123