Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FXOpen PAMM Service: What's New?

In Profit
    Thanks

What would be good amount to start off with in PAMM account? & I would also like to know that how is it different from most of the other types of accounts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nuzhat View Post
    What would be good amount to start off with in PAMM account? & I would also like to know that how is it different from most of the other types of accounts
    Dear nuzhat,

PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a technical solution that helps to automatize profit/loss distribution, eliminate human error and allows Money Managers to manage multiple Investors accounts via one centralized MT4 interface.

You can find Full Details regarding how to open a PAMM account and become a Manager Here.

You can choose Standard or ECN account type.

1. Standard PAMM Account: Minimum Deposit is USD:200. See Trading terms for Standard account under PAMM tab. There are some limitations for scalping and news trading in this account.

2. PAMM ECN account: Minimum Deposit is USD:1000 See Trading terms for ECN account under PAMM tab. No limitations on news trading and scalping.

It is best to start with a PAMM ECN account

Thanks
    Last edited by Resolve; 08-17-2014 at 05:01 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (02-05-2014)

Thanks

Sir can I know if use PAMM system per open account is 0.01 still or have a change or number? I dont know becasue I have 5 month leave from PAMM. Thanks

Thanks

FXOPen is have complete sevice to the client, however for PAMM is self is depend the PAMM manager.. any investor/clietn want choese a system can give their more benefit. however we know if the forex market is difficult to earn profit. so we must be patient and wait the PAMM work for you investment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abubokkor View Post
    FXOpen PAMM cancel the subsequent updates. I'm new to PAMM accounts and would like to know how it works. The main advantage of PAMM service is that you can choose the initial investment and increase profits. Although there are some minimum requirements for the initial investment, the chosen PAMM
    Funds from all Investors on the manager account are traded as one unit. It means more room for money management and better position management options.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Sir can I know if use PAMM system per open account is 0.01 still or have a change or number? I dont know becasue I have 5 month leave from PAMM. Thanks
    Trading volume will depend on the type of PAMM account chosen.

Thanks

Dear I am new PAMM account and that I would love to grasp additional regarding the approach it works As I actually have understood I solely mat be capitalist or a merchant at a time IF somebody is aware of the solution please provides a reply here THANkS

Thanks

Ok my friend I hope you can give the best result on trading activity, so you can get more client that is give you opportunity to become best fund manager in forex trading if you can give a high profitable trading for the client. I hope success.

Thanks

amirkun66

need to get a best manager where can hand you money with right, so you can't get a losses or gone of all you money. I hope can get the best pamm manager in here. so my investment can growth up.

In Profit
    Thanks

Actually PAMM accounts are best in their own right because many people who are not professional trader can earn profit by PAMM. only thing to do is to search a good PAMM account and invest money in it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizwananjam View Post
    Actually PAMM accounts are best in their own right because many people who are not professional trader can earn profit by PAMM. only thing to do is to search a good PAMM account and invest money in it.
    PAMM Service is a cutting edge software solution that is intended to unite experienced traders (Masters) and people who are interested in financial markets (Slaves) all over the world. As a result of that cooperation every participant gets benefits.

In Profit
    Thanks

after investment under PAMM account with any successful traders , can i compound my profit without withdraw?

In Profit
    Thanks

sir i am losing again and again so now i want to invest my capital on PAMM account but i am in confusion, how can i select best manager of PAMM account.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 679 View Post
    sir i am losing again and again so now i want to invest my capital on PAMM account but i am in confusion, how can i select best manager of PAMM account.
    Dear 679,

You can check here Top PAMM managers from the list.

The PAMM Service makes process of choosing competent and reliable Master easier for Slaves by providing a complete set of assessment tools, public monitoring and performance ratings of PAMM Accounts. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice Slaves will find it easy to choose the best Master for them.

Thanks

In Profit
    Thanks

Sir thanks for co operation.i have observed that many PAMM manager's monthly performance is good but daily performance is not so good and again many manager's daily income is fine but average performance is bad.which things i would be focused.

Thanks

Sir thanks for co operation.i have observed that many PAMM manager's monthly performance is good but daily performance is not so good and again many manager's daily income is fine but average performance is bad.which things i would be focused.
    Dear 679,

Master operates his/her personal funds through a given PAMM Account, and his/her trading strategy is replicated on the Slaves own funds. PAMM Account performance can be viewed and analyzed with the help of advanced analytics that provides information in digital and graphic forms.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

after investment under PAMM account with any successful traders , can i compound my profit without withdraw?
    Dear 679,

Yes

A Slave (not a Master) has an exclusive right to assign and revoke funds at any time, so the scenario when a dishonest Master runs away with the money or fails to pay the profit is completely impossible. The Slave is able to propose Offer with his/her own parameters.

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast