We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: Making deposit

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question Making deposit

Does FXOpen accept personal checks or credit cards? I have several accounts with USA brokers and all of them do but I couldn't find other payment method than WebMoney at FXOpen website.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Does FXOpen accept personal checks or credit cards? I have several accounts with USA brokers and all of them do but I couldn't find other payment method than WebMoney at FXOpen website.
    Please check: http://www.fxopen.com/DepositWithdrawal.aspx

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I saw this page. It assumes a customer must have account with one of the mentioned services. What if I don't have any?

Also I couldn't find the address where to send a paper check which is a conventional payment mean for all the brokers I know.

The contact phone +1 (352) 397-2678 - USA seems to be disconnected. I live nearby Bradenton, Florida, so may be I could visit the Belveder Inc. office in person?

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I saw this page. It assumes a customer must have account with one of the mentioned services. What if I don't have any?

Also I couldn't find the address where to send a paper check which is a conventional payment mean for all the brokers I know.

The contact phone +1 (352) 397-2678 - USA seems to be disconnected. I live nearby Bradenton, Florida, so may be I could visit the Belveder Inc. office in person?
    There is no physical office in the US. The number is provided as a convenience to lessen long distance charges for US clients. It's probably not staffed at the moment due to the holidays. If the charges are a problem for you, you can request a callback if you wish.
    As for cheques, we don't accept them, or cash deposits. You can use Wire transfer if the ecurrency options are no good to you. Wire is faster and more convenient than cheque anyway.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

If the charges are a problem for you, you can request a callback if you wish.
    The charges for wire transfer is a problem for me. ;-)
    OK, I'll try to create a WebMoney account, though prefer to have deal with US companies rather than with those from Russia, Costa-Rica or Panama.
    What is a withdrawal procedure? Will you sent the money back in the same way or I can request an alternative destination?

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The charges for wire transfer is a problem for me. ;-)
    OK, I'll try to create a WebMoney account, though prefer to have deal with US companies rather than with those from Russia, Costa-Rica or Panama.
    What is a withdrawal procedure? Will you sent the money back in the same way or I can request an alternative destination?
    You can be sure in WebMoney as it is very well known and established company. In case of WM deposit you will be able to withdrawal by any method you like (be noticed that you will need to have some trading activity to be able to withdrawal by different methods so it will not be just an exchange operation by using our company).
    Have a good trades!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Are there any FXOpen customers from USA here?

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    You can be sure in WebMoney as it is very well known and established company.
    This well known company charges up to 15% to convert my PayPal USD to their dollars (WMZ). That's not acceptable.
    Did anybody from from the United States have opened a real account at FXOpen? Please, advice.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This well known company charges up to 15% to convert my PayPal USD to their dollars (WMZ). That's not acceptable.
    Did anybody from from the United States have opened a real account at FXOpen? Please, advice.
    Perhaps you would be better off making Wire transfer. Converting Paypal to anything else is bound to be both an expensive and risky operation as Paypal have a policy against exchange operations.
    And yes, there are many happy FXOpen clients from the US. From my experience they are mostly using either Bank Wire or Ebullion in their trading accounts.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com