Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Indicator,? How you attached Indicators in Meta Trade?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Joe View Post
    Thank you for directions ...

I've read about trading robots, do you advise me to use that kind of tools while I'm a beginner in Forex trading, are they really useful, dependable, risky ?
    Though it not proper section for asking it
    But anyways David , the Forex trading is a business where thousands of method are being using , yes there are robots which do fantastic profit for you , but what's about news .
    we can not judge that they works or not because the Forex market moves due to act of pschogical buyer or sell or even more than that there can be aspect
    So the good thing to do, just get first basic knowledge and then drive yourself in this market
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Thanks

Thanks for sharing such nice post, Indicators help us a lot in our trading but we could get profit only when we know how to use them properly.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

لك جزيل الشكر ، فشرحك عن المؤشر كان مفيد جدا و بالنسبة لي افادني بنسبة 75 % بما أنني مبتدأ في عالم الفوركس عن كيفية إستخدمها في التجارة .

Piplet
    Thanks

Well Indicator is nothing but some software that gives you some clue of where price might go. there are actually different types of indicator in metatrader and each of them got different work. for example there is indator call MACD which can give you some clue of bullishness or bearishness of the market, there is RSI which will give you clue about overbrought or over sold market condition.. now attaching any indicator to your metatrader you can simply click CTRL and N of your keyboard and you will see a navagator tab, and there is a option call Indicator, simply select which one you want to attach and give double click you are done hope this help you

Thanks

Most of trader using forex indicators.Because it is very help full.I am using forex indicators.

Piplet
    Thanks

You have told the right thing. But I want to add here that Indicators are meaningful information of unit.Some indicators are better suited for certain ranges. indicators indicate when the reaction is complete .

Piplet
    Thanks

thanks for sharing . you really help us through this thread case the attacment of the indicator is very difficult for me to attach with chart but you really teach the procedure of attaching of the indicator to the chart .

Thanks

http://forex-indicators.net/

Here is a link sets (trend, momentum, volatility, etc) of forex specific indicators with explanations and examples of how to use time.

Bullish
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arekinjen View Post
    basically, useful indicators to help us find a good position to use to trade. indicators also easier for us to set a trading strategy in accordance with the risk management, so we are better able to regulate trade.
    If you want to understand this indicator.Indicators each has its own habits, everyone may judge indicators are not the same, so your own long-term indicators of their best.It would be better to help you reduce the risk to win a greater return.

Thanks

thanks for share it, i use custome indicator to make use simple analysis like ma and stoch.

Thanks

How you attached Indicators in Meta Trade?

1. At first copy the Indicator, Indicator normally mq4, ex4, mq5, ex5 format.
    2. Go to that folder where Meta Trade have.
    3. Then follow below step.
    C:\Program files\[MetaTrader-folder]\experts\indicators
    4. Than paste the indicator in indicators folder
    Well, it is a good explanation of attaching custom indicators. However, I think that there are many MT4 built-in indicators that a trader can use for generating trading signals.

Bullish
    Thanks

i am interested third party custom indicator , even though just want get answer my curious , i am atached indicator following your step , but in my view indicator is only help tool for trader.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 762 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

Thanks
    Thanked 2,590 Times in 1,530 Posts

This topic is up for discussion...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,590 Times in 1,530 Posts

This topic is being updated for further discussions...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast