Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How can i learn forex trading properly?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

think group trading is good because people invest their little amount of money and they get a experience . and if they are perfect on this profession then they can start their own business ......... and its my own thinking that group trading can improve trading skills

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

If we do demo practice and read ebooks as much as possible and try to predict the market trendthn we will become a expert trader.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

First of all study and then demo training for one year!

Quote Originally Posted by kutub30 View Post
    I am new in forex market & i want to learn forex trading properly that's why i want to know about forex market. So how can i learn forex trading properly?

Market Maker cool user samurai3x's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yoursing View Post
    Practicing in a demo for one year is a very long time to do for a trader, for me personally practicing in a demo is a thing that saturate, How long practice in the demo I think depends on the trader, because not all traders have the same developments in understanding trade and find a good system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoursing View Post
    Practicing in a demo for one year is a very long time to do for a trader, for me personally practicing in a demo is a thing that saturate, How long practice in the demo I think depends on the trader, because not all traders have the same developments in understanding trade and find a good system.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello...I am newbie in forex market.So many thing i need to learn about forex trading.i just open a forex account and try to trade but the result is very bad.how can i get more information and best strategy in forex?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamba_taat View Post
    Hello...I am newbie in forex market.So many thing i need to learn about forex trading.i just open a forex account and try to trade but the result is very bad.how can i get more information and best strategy in forex?
    Read, study, download ebooks, and practice, practice a lot

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think demo account is the best way for learning about forex properly. if we continue our demo practice beside our study ,we can easily learn about forex.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Learn forex trading is essential to success in forex.You can learn it from internet.Internet is a huge resource of information and this forum helps you a lot about learning forex.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can learn trading by attending any school or academy or you can learn from this forum because forum are the best source of learning and you can do the practice in demo trading also because this the best for learning. There are some websites where you can learn also.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

in my opinion the best way to learn forex is to practice on demo and try to read the articles and analysis made by various people in the net . and by days you will find your strength and weakness.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Practicing in a demo. FXOpen is best place for this try the indicators and strategies .... maybe for one year trade and practicing and play in free contests

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think forum is the best place for learning forex because in here various types of traders and they have various trading experiences and by shearing with them we can learn more about forex very easily.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

brother your question is so good if you want to learn forex properley you should learn it from this forum and also you can learn from ebooks and if you learn some thing about forex you should aply it on demo account you should do practice of it if you want to become a suceesful trader this is a nice way to learn forex

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

as for forex learning there has no institution so for learning forex we can use forex forum because by group discussion we can learn easily and on the other hand various kind of trader are in forex forum.so learn and beside practice on your demo account, you would learn forex easily.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678