Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours Per Day Do You Generally Spend Trading Forex ?!

In Profit
    Thanks

Thumbs up How Many Hours Per Day Do You Generally Spend Trading Forex ?!

Hey everyone,

Looking to get everyone's reply here, how many hours per day do you generally spend trading Forex ?!

Looking forward to everyone's reply in advance !

Thanks

Hello FXexpert,

Me personally (as a part time trader) take an advantage on each trading session. Generally, the activity at Forex market is divided into 4 trading sessions: Pacific, Asian, European and American. Each session is active during the working hours of a proper region. As a Forex trader, we can be in any part of the world, but it is essential to know which time zone we are in and how the local time corresponds to the local time of the global financial centers.

I'm more focus trade in Euro and America zone because most of time the price movement is a bit aggressive.

In Profit
    Thanks

well i am not a professional trader but i spend considerable time to understand basic skills of trading, like how to observe signals and indicators.hope it help me alot in future

Bullish
    Thanks

Forex trading is so flexible , you can trade any time. Base on my strategy, I do not number of hours specific. I watch my strategy. If it is set, I trade of it is not, I don't.

Bullish
    Thanks

Generally, the activity at Forex market is divided into 4 trading sessions: Pacific, Asian, European and American.

Piplet
    Thanks

as i am a student so i take Forex as my part time business i give 2 3 hours daily that is enough for me to earn a lot of money for me i bear all my expenses by my self it is the best work and ideal for students.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

As for me personally, I trade the Europe and the America market that fits my timing. My time is GMT+1 and the European and the American market are most times the price movement is very aggressive, the momentum is very high; you can peak pips easily during this trading hours. Some times Asia trading hour do experience aggressive price movement too.

Market Maker cool user samurai3x's Avatar
    Thanks

I have plenty of time to be able to use in my trade, but I am not a scalper or intraday trader. So I only need one or two hours to trade. This made ​​me feel comfortable, and I have had excellent results over the last few months.

Bullish
    Thanks

Hi, nice to see you.
    I’m a trader with 6-year forex trading experiences.
    I trade with my own EAs, so I can trade 24h.
    But sometimes I would control by myself. Usually from 10am-10pm

Piplet
    Thanks

Forex exchanging is so adaptable , you can exchange at whatever time. Base on my methodology, I don't number of hours particular. I watch my procedure. Assuming that it is situated, I exchange of it is not, I don't.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

it cannot be tell perfectly that how much time I usually spend on the Forex it depends upon my opened positions of trade that how much I can spend on forex but usually its 19 hours maximum and minimum time depends upon the market

Thanks
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ami_niloy View Post
    Everyday i spend some of my time invest in forex market because forex market need time for learn, get experience and make good profit. But sometime i make so fast profit when i try to scalping in forex market. But i personally think every trader must be keep some time for understand market movement.
    I will advise you that the time which you spend now will pay you later as you will develop the market depth and the knowledge about the currency pair so that your trading will become successful. Always remember that the hard work done in the Forex stays with you for your life

Bullish
    Thanks

I Architect and Forex part of my job and not a main career in my life
    I try to mix between my work as an architect and my work as a trader in Forex
    Four hours a day is enough for me to not neglected my job as an architect

Bullish
    Thanks

i want to be a professional forex trader and that why i usually spend 8 hours for learning and trading forex and i believe if now i spend more time in this field for more practice then i will be a profession soon.
    Last edited by sabujdas94; 07-16-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Bullish
    Thanks

I am not a professional trader, just a part time trader. I spend my part time approximately 3 hours a day for trading forex. I think 3 hours a day is sufficient to me to see news and analyze the markets. maybe if I have retired from my work I will spend more time in trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak Beng For This Useful Post:

zainudinfx (09-06-2014)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast