We BuyWe Sell
$2.015$2.0773
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Investor’s offer

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

friend i want to invest my capital on PAMM account so i want to know how can i select best PAMM manager and what things should we check.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen PAMM View Post
    Dear Managers and Investors!

We are happy to inform you about the new feature expected to be introduced within the next few months. Investors will now get access to the option known as “Investor’s offer.”

If you are satisfied with none of PAMM account offers, you will be able to put forward your own investment conditions to the PAMM Manager. In fact, you will create an offer with the suitable parameters and amount to invest. If the PAMM Manager agrees on your terms, an offer will be automatically added to the chosen PAMM account and you will get the status of its Investor.

We invite you to have a precise look at the realization plan, as well as to make amendments to it in case of disagreements.

1. While creating an “Investor’s offer” the indicated amount for depositing is immediately removed from the Main account
    2. Your offer is valid within 3 days. If the Manager has neither accepted nor rejected it in the meantime, an “Investor’s offer” is automatically deleted, while the money is added back to your Main account
    3. PAMM account Manager can make a comment on accepting/rejecting the Investor’s offer. It will be e-mailed to the Investor
    4. The Investor will be able to delete his “Investor’s offer” until it’s accepted

Questions to discuss:
    1. Is it worth showing this offer to other Investors or it shall only be available to the Manager and the Investor who has put it forward?
    2. Is it worth creating a password for the offer in case it can be viewed by others?
    3. Does everybody agree on the 3 days’ validity of the offer?
    its a great offer i think from fxopen and i think that its a great way to attract new people to pamm account. i want to ask from fxopen that this offer is validate at this time or not plz answer my question....

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m.abdullah12 View Post
    its a great offer i think from fxopen and i think that its a great way to attract new people to pamm account. i want to ask from fxopen that this offer is validate at this time or not plz answer my question....
    Dear m.abdullah12,

You can choose any Offer from the Active Offers available.

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am looking for forex trading api. anybody please help me to get it. thanks.
    Last edited by Vera_K; 01-20-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123