FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 136 to 145 of 145

Thread: pivot point trading

  1. #136
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हम लोग अच्छी तरह से ट्रेडिंग को करना जानते हैं तब हम लोग इसका सफलतापूर्वक आगे इस्तेमाल कर पाएंगे और एक व्यापारी बन पाएंगे|
    Bhai dekho safalta hasil kar lete hai to tab trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai bhai, safalta humare ko tabhi milegi jab ye kaam mein jayda mehnat karne lag jayenge.

  2. #137
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,121
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho safalta hasil kar lete hai to tab trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai bhai, safalta humare ko tabhi milegi jab ye kaam mein jayda mehnat karne lag jayenge.
    अगर हम लोग प्रयास करेंगे तो हम लोगों को इसमें सफलता मिलना शुरू हो जाएगी|

  3. #138
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हम लोग प्रयास करेंगे तो हम लोगों को इसमें सफलता मिलना शुरू हो जाएगी|
    aise hi kisi ko safalta nahi milti hai jab tak wo trading ko achi tarah se nahi sikhta hai, agar trading karna hai to usmein knowledge ko jayda badiya karke chalna padega bhai.

  4. #139
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,121
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    aise hi kisi ko safalta nahi milti hai jab tak wo trading ko achi tarah se nahi sikhta hai, agar trading karna hai to usmein knowledge ko jayda badiya karke chalna padega bhai.

    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होता है कि नुकसान तो उन लोगों को बचना हो|

  5. #140
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होता है कि नुकसान तो उन लोगों को बचना हो|
    Bhai trading mein loss ko bahut hi kam karna hota hai, jayda loss agar koi kar raha hai to future mein uske liye kafi badi problem hogi usko trading achi nahi karne ko milegi.

  6. #141
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,121
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein loss ko bahut hi kam karna hota hai, jayda loss agar koi kar raha hai to future mein uske liye kafi badi problem hogi usko trading achi nahi karne ko milegi.
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार लंबे समय से कर रहे हैं वे लोग सफल व्यापारी बन चुके हैं

  7. #142
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार लंबे समय से कर रहे हैं वे लोग सफल व्यापारी बन चुके हैं
    Bhai trading ko jo lambe samay se kar rahe hote hai unke pass mein acha experience hota hai aur wo trading tab badiya kar sakte hai jo experience rakhte hai.

  8. #143
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,121
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ko jo lambe samay se kar rahe hote hai unke pass mein acha experience hota hai aur wo trading tab badiya kar sakte hai jo experience rakhte hai.
    हम लोगों को पैसे कमाने के लिए मेहनत करनी होगी और आगे काम करना होगा

  9. #144
    Market Maker Rahulku701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,435
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को पैसे कमाने के लिए मेहनत करनी होगी और आगे काम करना होगा
    जी मित्र ट्रेडर की आमदनी निर्भर तो बस उसके मेहनत पर ही करती हैं अगर वो ऐसा नहीं करेगा तो उसको ट्रेडिंग में काम नहीं करना चाहिए ये कमा नहीं सकेगा

  10. #145
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,121
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulku701 View Post
    जी मित्र ट्रेडर की आमदनी निर्भर तो बस उसके मेहनत पर ही करती हैं अगर वो ऐसा नहीं करेगा तो उसको ट्रेडिंग में काम नहीं करना चाहिए ये कमा नहीं सकेगा
    मैं अपने नुकसान को कम कर देना चाहता हूं

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2022 © FXOpen. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us