PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: My signals journal

Thanks

Default My signals journal

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my signals journal, startup capital/deposit of $15.

It will involve my ilearn2t_signals and ilearn2t_indicator both shown in the image below.

All ilearn2t_signals orders will be for a 0.10 lot size as will all other pending Limit orders set 10 pips below or above market close price at the end of each 1H bar if the ilearn2t_indicator shows below the 25 level or above the 75 level.

No losing StopLosses will be set as I intend using money management to control my expected losses by setting opposite orders (hedging) if or when needed.

Please don't try this at home, if you can't afford to lose.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilearn2t For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (10-06-2012)

Thanks

Hello Everyone

This system will involve 3 currency pairs (EUR/USD - GBP/USD - AUD/USD)

Money management:-

$15 ÷ 3 = $5 (each pair) ÷ 4% risk = $0.20 (20 pips)

So each order will have an opposite pending order set at 20 pips from market open price to start with.

Hedging will close each order involved at a profit of 100 pips with another pending order set at 20 pips again, during non-volatile trading.

Making sure you keep the profits you've gained is really a simple on. By developing appropriate StopLoss levels on all of your positions once you reach the minimum gain level, you can protect the gains you have by not letting them slip through your fingers.

As I'm using the FXOpen platform (4 digits) I will manually set winning StopLosses at a profit target of 15 pips given me a guaranteed 5 pip profit, and then the (15 point) TrailingStop will be set to take over.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Thanks

Hello Everyone

All bases loaded:

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Thanks

Hello Everyone

First profit gained: sell eurusd. 1.2993 1.2986 7.00

New EUR/USD SellStop (ilearn2t_signals) added to journal.

Two hedge open orders on GBP/USD (-33 pips) if target of 1.6058 (ilearn2t_signals) a new SellStop will be set in place at 20 pips below.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Thanks

Hello Everyone

So far 4 (ilearn2t_signals) have closed in profit.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Thanks

Hello Everyone

So far 6 (ilearn2t_signals) have closed in profit.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I decided to update this image of my trading so far, just to show you how easy it is to made a mistake no matter how good you think you are.

Most might have seen my post in this forum explaining about the most common mistake a "newbie" can make when starting out, is not to rush into things and remember to set your default lot size to the minimum allowed lot (0.10) well I now know my brain damage is catching up on me or I'll always be a good "old" newbie.

Take a look at my first trade:

Lucky for me and trying this on a small account I used the "Limit" orders option.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Intraday Master
    Thanks

If i understand all position must be opened un 0.10 lot size. But at the bottom of your trade board i can see a buy limit ordered under 1 lot size for audusd. Is it a mistake or are you on the way to change your strategy ? Anyway, i think that your are very experienced and like your commentaries and your pragmatism. Let know how another person can perform your EA!