FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 172 of 172

Thread: Kya aap Forex ke Videos dekhte hain ?

  1. #166
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,408
    Thanks
    6,342
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai waise to bahut hi acha rahta hai video ko dekhkar sikhna aise mein trader bahut hi jaldi sikh pata hai maine bhi kafi videos dekhkar hi yaha par sikha hai bhai.
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करने के लिए प्रयास पूरे करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर हम लोग ऐसा करेंगे तब हमारे लिए पैसे कमाना आसान बन जाएगा|

  2. #167
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,499
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग को सही तरह से करने के लिए प्रयास पूरे करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर हम लोग ऐसा करेंगे तब हमारे लिए पैसे कमाना आसान बन जाएगा|
    Bhai yaha pr humare ko prayas ki jaruat padti hai, hum jab tak aisi trading nahi sikhenge jab tak humare ko acha kamane ko mil nahi sakta hai bhai.

  3. #168
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,408
    Thanks
    6,342
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai yaha pr humare ko prayas ki jaruat padti hai, hum jab tak aisi trading nahi sikhenge jab tak humare ko acha kamane ko mil nahi sakta hai bhai.
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर सही तरह की जानकारी है तो उसका इस्तेमाल करके हम लोग आगे बढ़ सकते हैं और एक बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|

  4. #169
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,499
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर सही तरह की जानकारी है तो उसका इस्तेमाल करके हम लोग आगे बढ़ सकते हैं और एक बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|
    Bhai knowledge hai to trading karna mushkil nahi hoga, hum logo ko knowledge ko gain karna hota hai aur iske liye trading mein achi mehnat ke sath kaam karna padta hai bhai.

  5. #170
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,408
    Thanks
    6,342
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai knowledge hai to trading karna mushkil nahi hoga, hum logo ko knowledge ko gain karna hota hai aur iske liye trading mein achi mehnat ke sath kaam karna padta hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को संयम के साथ में काम लेना होता है|

  6. #171
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,499
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को संयम के साथ में काम लेना होता है|
    Bhai yaha par trader ko kafi jayda sabar dikhana hota hai bhai, agar jo trading mein wo paisa kamana chahta hai to jitna wo patience rakhega aur sahi time ka wait karega utna hi acha wo kamayga.

  7. #172
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    46,408
    Thanks
    6,342
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai yaha par trader ko kafi jayda sabar dikhana hota hai bhai, agar jo trading mein wo paisa kamana chahta hai to jitna wo patience rakhega aur sahi time ka wait karega utna hi acha wo kamayga.
    मेरे पास में अगर सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करने की जानकारी हो जाएगी तो मैं पैसे कमा सकता हूं

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us