$1.8495$1.9067
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strong Dollar alert!!!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Exclamation Strong Dollar alert!!!

looking at the boll bands (daily chart) seems usd is pretty streched here vs euro, chf,yen and cable!!!!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes.usd will strong

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yeah, going storng
    falling to 1.9... wow thats incredible

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

BEWARE guys!.

dont eat so easily what you see, you also have to pretty get some insights whats going on in the market and how is COT sentiment.
    the usd can keep strenghtening into the next year but this has just gone too far in the short term.
    we are at a brink of a correction for another usd selloff.
    BEWARE!!!
    http://******/ *mod note: Please see forum rules before promoting your site here. *
    (ambitious project with some big fx dogs behind, coming soon).
    chat, forums, live trading, conferences and a lot of valuable information is coming early next year. keep tuned.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

USD strong

bro from wat my analysis USD will keep on strong on pair of GU coz GBP now had a big problem wit their cut rate so tis total effect their currency untill the next announcement of their cut rate.so their vote yesterday is 9-0 so tis will make their currency weaken untill next year...so tis is will help USD to be more stronger...tis is my prediction on news n fundamental...so my target GU will hit S3 by tis week...

sm_win

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default dollar very weak in the short term

Dollar would remain weak in the short term,the subprime aka credit crunch crises is the factor that is drawing and hunting the dollar.even the pumping of money by the federal reserve would only work in the short run but on the long run dollar would remain weak....baby

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

dollar is facing bad times but from the happenings in rescent days, i belive strongly that the dollar is getting back on its feet. So everyone be careful while u choose to sell the dollar because it may end up in loss.
    Last edited by pepperdonrest; 04-20-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: error in typing

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdonrest View Post
    dollar is facing bad times but from the happenins in rescent days, i belive strongly that the dollar is getting back on its feet. So everyone be careful while u choose to sell the dollar because it may end up in loss.
    As for me, I waiting for the elections and I think afte that things will be back to normal.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the pounds remains one of the most predictable currencies in the world, this makes it easy for the GBP/USD and trading it could be very profitable

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the pounds remains one of the most predictable currencies in the world, this makes it easy for the GBP/USD and trading it could be very profitable
    Agree with you. But I think that Canadian dollar is pretty easy to trade as well. Just need a lot of patience.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the elections could only make the dollar to be unbalanced for now, thinking that dollar would fall more is mere poetry, the psychology of the big timers and traders have changed ( now bullish 4 the usd), the eur, gbp and other majors are tired of rallying. nobody wants to hurt the dollar further

in recent times, the dollar has rallied even at bad US news and that is unusual, that simply indicates a reversal of the nose diving to posible sky rocketing of the dollar

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the elections could only make the dollar to be unbalanced for now, thinking that dollar would fall more is mere poetry, the psychology of the big timers and traders have changed ( now bullish 4 the usd), the eur, gbp and other majors are tired of rallying. nobody wants to hurt the dollar further
    Big sharks can move EU more up, just to catch all stop loses above 1.6 , then huge recovery down...one of the possible scenarios I think.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the canadian dollar is predictable the spread is not really tight enough for consistent trading or scalping it

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the canadian dollar is predictable the spread is not really tight enough for consistent trading or scalping it
    Canadian dollar is not for scalping I believe.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

all i am saying is that the sharks are wearied and tired, there could be upward moves 4 the EUR but it would be recovered in no much time. This is the instability and unpredictable environment which some pairs such as EURUSD would find theirselves in the next few months. In all, a wise trader knows how to thread in such environment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast