FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Results 286 to 293 of 293

Thread: Kya forex ka end ho sakta hai kabhi?

  1. #286
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,648
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai main to is baat ko manta hu ki ek trader ko sabse pehle apni trading ki skills ko develop kar lena hota hai jis se wo sahi tarah ki trades ko kar paata hai
    Bhai idher ek dum se koi bhi safal nahi hota hai aur na hi apni skills ko badiya kar paata hai, jab tak wo mehnat nahi karega wo kuch kar nahi sakega.

  2. #287
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,307
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai idher ek dum se koi bhi safal nahi hota hai aur na hi apni skills ko badiya kar paata hai, jab tak wo mehnat nahi karega wo kuch kar nahi sakega.
    Haan bhai main to apni trades me poori mehnat ke saath me apna kaam karta hoon jis se mere paas me income aa sake

  3. #288
    Market Maker cool user manav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,185
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Forex ke business ka end nahi ho sakta hai ye business poore world me kiya jaata hai aur ye bahut he bada business hai esme world ka end hoga tabhi ye business ka end ho sakenga.

  4. #289
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,648
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    Forex ke business ka end nahi ho sakta hai ye business poore world me kiya jaata hai aur ye bahut he bada business hai esme world ka end hoga tabhi ye business ka end ho sakenga.
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki is kaam ka koi bhi end nahi hai, ye kaam aisa hai jo hamesha chalega life time isse kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.

  5. #290
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,307
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki is kaam ka koi bhi end nahi hai, ye kaam aisa hai jo hamesha chalega life time isse kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करना होता है कि हम लोग इसकी मदद से ज्यादा पैसे भी कमा पाएंगे और हम लोग एक अच्छे और भी बन पाएंगे

  6. #291
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,648
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करना होता है कि हम लोग इसकी मदद से ज्यादा पैसे भी कमा पाएंगे और हम लोग एक अच्छे और भी बन पाएंगे
    Bhai jab hum log kafi badiya trading karne lag jaate hai to acha paisa kamane ko milne lag jata hai, humare ko acha kamane ke liye kafi jayda mehnat ke sath kaam karna padega.

  7. #292
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    37,307
    Thanks
    6,097
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab hum log kafi badiya trading karne lag jaate hai to acha paisa kamane ko milne lag jata hai, humare ko acha kamane ke liye kafi jayda mehnat ke sath kaam karna padega.
    जब हम लोगों के पास में ज्यादा ट्रेडिंग की जानकारी आ जाती है तब हम लोग उसके इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं और फिर हम लोग इस तरह की ट्रेडिंग को कर पाएंगे जो हमें ज्यादा पैसे कमा कर दे सकती है|

  8. #293
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    45,648
    Thanks
    1,283
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    This topic is being updated for further discussions...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us