FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: High Volatile market mein trading ka raneeti

  1. #121
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,053
    Thanks
    1,406
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ko is baat ka poora dhiyan dena hota hai ki hamse apni trading me kisi bhi tarah ki galti na hone paye
    Bhai trading mein concentrate bahut hi chahiye htoa hai achi trading karne ke liye bhai, jab tak humara dheyan nahi rahega trading badiya kar hi nahi sakte hai bhai.

  2. #122
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,795
    Thanks
    6,298
    Thanked 2,692 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein concentrate bahut hi chahiye htoa hai achi trading karne ke liye bhai, jab tak humara dheyan nahi rahega trading badiya kar hi nahi sakte hai bhai.
    मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में मेरा किसी भी समय में नुकसान हो जाएगा और मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना होगा|

  3. #123
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,053
    Thanks
    1,406
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में मेरा किसी भी समय में नुकसान हो जाएगा और मुझे अपने नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना होगा|
    Bhai agar jo badiya trading nahi karenge to loss to kabhi bhi hota hai, agar sikhkar karte hai to bhi loss hote hai, lekin tab maloom hota hai kaise trading karke recover karna hai.

  4. #124
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,795
    Thanks
    6,298
    Thanked 2,692 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo badiya trading nahi karenge to loss to kabhi bhi hota hai, agar sikhkar karte hai to bhi loss hote hai, lekin tab maloom hota hai kaise trading karke recover karna hai.

    मेरा अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने में कई बार नुकसान भी हो चुका है इसलिए मैं अपने नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना चाहता हूं|

  5. #125
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,053
    Thanks
    1,406
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मेरा अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने में कई बार नुकसान भी हो चुका है इसलिए मैं अपने नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना चाहता हूं|
    Bhai forex market mein jitna ho sake loss ko kam se kam karna hota hai, aur iske liye humare ko khud ko hi efforts karke trading karna padta hai bhai.

  6. #126
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,795
    Thanks
    6,298
    Thanked 2,692 Times in 1,572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai forex market mein jitna ho sake loss ko kam se kam karna hota hai, aur iske liye humare ko khud ko hi efforts karke trading karna padta hai bhai.
    हां भाई यह बात मैं जान गया हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने में मेहनत करनी होती है

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us