Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

View Poll Results: New Poll: What brought you into Forex?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Common interest

2 8.33%
  • Need for professional growth

3 12.50%
  • Desire to make some money online

9 37.50%
  • Desire to make living trading Forex

9 37.50%
  • I don't know

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Poll: What brought you into Forex?

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb New Poll: What brought you into Forex?

1:Common interest
    2:Need for professional growth
    3esire to make some money online
    4esire to make living trading Forex
    5:I don't know

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Need for professional growth

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Need for professional grwoth, need for personal desire, and need for money , fame, and good being, and need for being having a well profesional stability and need for making trading in forex, and need for i dont know what else but i can say that i will have a good time here , and i will learn from all the seniors and the members who are here before me they all are my sir, and i welcome all from my side, and willl hope that they will welcome me from there side, and i guess this is the time when i shall start my trading here,

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello 0346

I voted for the "Desire to make some money online" option, simply because it would be nice to have a few shillings coming in, but meeting new friends would be my real reason for joining FXOpen.

Good luck
    ilearn2t

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"Desire to make living trading Forex" is what brought me to forex trading. It's one of the hardest profession to master for sure. After few years of hard work, i am slowly moving in the right direction. But it will take lot more time to get master.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbacomsats View Post
    Need for professional grwoth, need for personal desire, and need for money , fame, and good being, and need for being having a well profesional stability and need for making trading in forex, and need for i dont know what else but i can say that i will have a good time here , and i will learn from all the seniors and the members who are here before me they all are my sir, and i welcome all from my side, and willl hope that they will welcome me from there side, and i guess this is the time when i shall start my trading here,
    You can get everything that you have noted through forex trading. It will take lot of time but sure you will make it. Ask whatever doubts you have in right places of the forum, i am sure you will get your doubts cleared.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have started with trading because had the desire to make some money online. I would like to start with creating a scam-free lifetime income.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

for me it's > Desire to make living trading Forex
    Yep! it's pretty hard to do but for me it's the truth. Have a good weekend to all.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The simplicity and the freedom of trading in Forex brought me in the Forex.
    Forex is a place where i can work as i want.i can trade as much i want or i can keep off trading.Forex market has a lot of advantage like we can make profit either the price goes up or down.we can start trading with a very little capital.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I wanted to build a career in Online.. and forex gave me the best opportunity to do so.. with forex I dont think I will ever need to find any job to live my life..

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am newbie and I want to develop my career in Forex. I am trying to learn Forex and I like get help from this forum.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have started trading some days back and today i found this broker and its official forum and I want to say that forex trading always remain a main cause for me to live and to live my life lively so this one is the main reason why i choose 4th option that is Desire to make living trading Forex.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i wrer got on forex to can earn more money from online bussiness as i don't want to go out from my home and when i already workes on forex i found that isan interestening and easy to learn anseasy to earn money from it

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nagwa2 View Post
    i wrer got on forex to can earn more money from online bussiness as i don't want to go out from my home and when i already workes on forex i found that isan interestening and easy to learn anseasy to earn money from it
    yes friend i also agree with you . Although i have offline work but i am also doing forex because its open 24 hours and its not hard to find a particular session when we can do forex which is the great advantage of forex . and for me its a great opportunity to earn money while everyday learning.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Personally, I was on a pretty stable job before I got into forex but I just thought that staying on the seemingly endless rat race would get me nowhere. So I though about trying it out. Just to see how things would pan out on this side.

To begin with, it wasn't a pretty smooth experience as there were a few bumps but once you have gotten the hang of what you have to do, things went pretty well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast