Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: fxopen livechat problem and request of getting my prize in trading account

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default fxopen livechat problem and request of getting my prize in trading account

hi,i have two questions
    1.fxopen live chat is working or not?i did not got reply single time
    2.i recently won $200 in forexcup contest but prize is translated to ewallet and i want the prize to be shifted into my trading account because i cant do it as i am still unverified so please transfer to my trading account

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

be patient, fxopen will do for you~

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi View Post
    hi,i have two questions
    1.fxopen live chat is working or not?i did not got reply single time
    2.i recently won $200 in forexcup contest but prize is translated to ewallet and i want the prize to be shifted into my trading account because i cant do it as i am still unverified so please transfer to my trading account
    Hi

Please verify you trading account because if you account not verify then you cant trade .
    "You will not be able to deposit, transfer to another account or withdraw, if your account is not verified! "
    So please upload the document needed to verify you trading account ==>
    FXOpen needs two documents to verify your account:
    A National ID card, Passport, Driving License (or any other valid ID with your name and photo). We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from current date.
    A utility bill or a bank statement (not older than 3 months from the date you upload it), with the address matching the address in your trading account.

Scan your documents and upload them through MyFXOpen >SETTINGS >Account Verification. Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days. With an increased number of verification requests from our clients, this process may take longer (3-5 business days).
    Important! The time required to review your documents and verify the account may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).

Ensure high quality of your scans, so that we can clearly see the photo and read the all the text in the image. (Recommended scanner resolution 300 dpi, and the size of each file approx. 1 Mb).
    Proof of Address ( bill/bank statement) is not needed, if the ID already bears the same address, that is registered in your FXOpen profile.

Then after done upload please post your ewallet account number here to request verify --> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...n&goto=newpost

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

livechat does not work for me too
    please tell me what must i do for it

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iraj23 View Post
    livechat does not work for me too
    please tell me what must i do for it
    Hi,

Live chat are working as usual/normal.
    You can ask here if have any problem.
    Can you explain more detail what the problem you have now?

Thank

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have a question.
    I transfer some money from my standard account to my micro account.
    The status of that transaction is "Pending (Confirmed)"
    How long is taking to receive my money in my micro account?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem solved.Thank you again.
    Last edited by Nicu; 06-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicu View Post
    I have a question.
    I transfer some money from my standard account to my micro account.
    The status of that transaction is "Pending (Confirmed)"
    How long is taking to receive my money in my micro account?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem solved.Thank you again.
    Hi

Remember internal transfer from trading to ewallet ...or trading to trading will process within 24-48 hour working days after you click the confirmation email.
    Only internal transfer from ewallet to trading will done instantly/automatically .

Thanks

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have the same doubt. I have tried to contact the live chat but i never managed it successfully. It showed that the support in online. It might be error in the script or something. But i tried long time ago, but will try and comment about the present condition.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

我也有想通的问题,不知道问谁