FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
Results 481 to 488 of 488

Thread: Kya aap apne bachcho ko forex trading sikhayenge?

  1. #481
    Market Maker cool user manav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,254
    Thanks
    246
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    Forex ke business ko trader apne bacho ko sirf tabhi bata sakta hai agar wo esme ache se pehle learn karle success pa chuka ho ye business har koi nahi kar sakta eske liye sharp mind hona jaroori hai.

  2. #482
    Market Maker Rahulku701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manav View Post
    Forex ke business ko trader apne bacho ko sirf tabhi bata sakta hai agar wo esme ache se pehle learn karle success pa chuka ho ye business har koi nahi kar sakta eske liye sharp mind hona jaroori hai.
    दोस्त पहले तो खुद को ये काम काफी अच्छी तरह से सीखना होता हैं अगर खुद हम लोग काम को काफी अच्छी तरह से करने लग जाते हैं तो तब हम बच्चो को भी सीखा पाएंगे

  3. #483
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,221
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulku701 View Post
    दोस्त पहले तो खुद को ये काम काफी अच्छी तरह से सीखना होता हैं अगर खुद हम लोग काम को काफी अच्छी तरह से करने लग जाते हैं तो तब हम बच्चो को भी सीखा पाएंगे
    Haan bhai trading ke is kaam ko bahut hi badiya tarah se learn karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, jo sikhte hai bhai unke liye hi trading karna sahi rahta hai bhai.

  4. #484
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading ke is kaam ko bahut hi badiya tarah se learn karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, jo sikhte hai bhai unke liye hi trading karna sahi rahta hai bhai.
    मैं रात को जानता हूं कि ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत करना शुरू कर देना होगा जिससे हम लोग इस में आसानी के साथ में पैसे कमा सकते हैं और आगे बढ़े बातें हैं

  5. #485
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,221
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं रात को जानता हूं कि ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत करना शुरू कर देना होगा जिससे हम लोग इस में आसानी के साथ में पैसे कमा सकते हैं और आगे बढ़े बातें हैं
    Haan bhai trading mein to bahut jayda mehnat se kaam karna hota hai, jisse tradign mein humare ko successful hi kamane ko idher milne lag jata hai bhai.

  6. #486
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein to bahut jayda mehnat se kaam karna hota hai, jisse tradign mein humare ko successful hi kamane ko idher milne lag jata hai bhai.
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को पूरी मेहनत करनी होगी|

  7. #487
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,221
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को पूरी मेहनत करनी होगी|
    Haan bhai mehnat to bahut jayda karna padega, forex trading learn karna mushkil to hai, lekin aisa hai jismein hum log jayda mehnat karenge to tabhi kamyaab ho sakenge.

  8. #488
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    42,970
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai mehnat to bahut jayda karna padega, forex trading learn karna mushkil to hai, lekin aisa hai jismein hum log jayda mehnat karenge to tabhi kamyaab ho sakenge.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करने के लिए हम लोगों को मेहनत करनी होगी जिसके बाद में हम लोग एक सफल व्यापारी बन जाते हैं|

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us