Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to open and trade more than one account in MT4 at the same time?

sofeenevu

Default How to open and trade more than one account in MT4 at the same time?

there are many trading software for Forex trading. But i can't find any MT4 which let me open two or three accounts at a time so that i can trade all of my accounts without login-logout. Is there any method which any one know?
    like: i need to open and trade into my real account and demo account at the same time

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello sofeenevu

I think by simply downloading the new "setup exe" file here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...P&goto=newpost you can rename the Installation folder default C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - FXOpen

Example:
    C:\Program Files\FXOpen_Micro

Also change the Program group: to Micro from default setting MetaTrader - FXOpen

Use your first account details to login.

Once completed, start the whole process over again, renaming each Installation folder & shortcut as you go along.

If you have 2 accounts you should have 2 different folders & shortcut icons. Clicking on each icon will open each different platform on your desktop.

I've never tried this method out on the new setup file, I had to open a new folder on my desktop and rename and drag each one into it as I went along. (6 in total) once complete drag all 6 back on to my desktop.

Micro (Real micro account)
    Standard (Real standard account)
    Contest (monthly contest) just login new details at start of each new month.
    Gold (weekly contest) just login new details at start of each new week.
    Demo (used as my demo platform)
    Signals (used to place my GBP/USD signals)

Good luck
    ilearn2t

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilearn2t For This Useful Post:

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes of course in a forex broker they accept multi trading where you can open more than one account in one trading platform. It would be nice if fxopen accepts this.

love1106

In the same computer we can log in my \account or change my friend account to trade .? it will me ok?

sofeenevu

Quote Originally Posted by ilearn2t View Post
    Hello sofeenevu

I think by simply downloading the new "setup exe" file here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...P&goto=newpost you can rename the Installation folder default C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - FXOpen

Example:
    C:\Program Files\FXOpen_Micro

Also change the Program group: to Micro from default setting MetaTrader - FXOpen

Use your first account details to login.

Once completed, start the whole process over again, renaming each Installation folder & shortcut as you go along.

If you have 2 accounts you should have 2 different folders & shortcut icons. Clicking on each icon will open each different platform on your desktop.

I've never tried this method out on the new setup file, I had to open a new folder on my desktop and rename and drag each one into it as I went along. (6 in total) once complete drag all 6 back on to my desktop.

Micro (Real micro account)
    Standard (Real standard account)
    Contest (monthly contest) just login new details at start of each new month.
    Gold (weekly contest) just login new details at start of each new week.
    Demo (used as my demo platform)
    Signals (used to place my GBP/USD signals)

Good luck
    ilearn2t
    thanks ilearn2t I have been doing this and I am able to log in two of my trading account at a same time. Although running two different platform makes my Netbook quite slower. Is there any method which let me allow two different account trading in the same platform like we use several pairs windows to watch selected pairs at a same time?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

fxopen not provide multi terminal like other broker but you must use more than 1 computer

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't know how to open few account in one metatrader without login and logout,but if we installed few metatrader in different folder,we can open few account in different metatrader platform,i am ever use platform any broker to login account another broker,but we must knows trading server these broker,maybe fxopen still not supported multiterminal

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i hope in next fx open will be make of multy terminal , so we more eazy to make trade with multy account. if we install with different folder i think still make compused to trade. more practise if using multyterminal.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JogjaCantik View Post
    i hope in next fx open will be make of multy terminal , so we more eazy to make trade with multy account. if we install with different folder i think still make compused to trade. more practise if using multyterminal.
    With multi terminal we can handle few account in one terminal,but it's only for open order ,modify or close order,but we can't look chart and must open mt4 platform to reading the chart,multi terminal is just for transaction only

sofeenevu

can't FXOpen allow us to open several terminal at a same time? i just want to mean that i want to open two different terminal at a same time without changing the setup destination. I have found other broker's terminal allow this features.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

its gud question u raised by the way i m new in this field one of our friend above post wonderful solution thanks him too , i also try to open multiple account on the same way he mentioned i done it,

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Isn't fxopen going to allow multiterminal. This is a big convenience for traders if you have several accounts. I am awaiting this development.

XDLOVERS

ok i have few ideas which can help you-
    1.zulutrade-connect all your account to your signal providor list[ i have tried this with 5 account and it really works].. you just need to pay 2 pips extra commision to zulutrade !

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XDLOVERS View Post
    ok i have few ideas which can help you-
    1.zulutrade-connect all your account to your signal providor list[ i have tried this with 5 account and it really works].. you just need to pay 2 pips extra commision to zulutrade !
    nice share,but it's a bit hard to give anyone even a pip while we got just 2 or 3 pips. . .

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Real Account and Demo Account at the same time open this in legal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast