FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 631 to 636 of 636

Thread: Kya aap kabhi kabhi jan bujke trading plans mein galti karte hain

  1. #631
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,512
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ko kai baar mushkil ka samna karna pad sakta hai. Hame is baat ko agar jante hain tab trades ko karna hamare liye aasan ban sakta hai
    Bhai mushkile to bahut jayda hoti hai humare ko usse ladna jaruri hota hai bhai, jitna ho sake humare ko mushkile kam se kam karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.

  2. #632
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,502
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mushkile to bahut jayda hoti hai humare ko usse ladna jaruri hota hai bhai, jitna ho sake humare ko mushkile kam se kam karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.
    अगर हम लोग मेहनत करने के लिए तैयार हैं तब हमारे लिए अपनी ट्रेडिंग को आगे कर पाना और पैसे कमाना दोनों ही काम आसान बन सकते हैं|

  3. #633
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,512
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    अगर हम लोग मेहनत करने के लिए तैयार हैं तब हमारे लिए अपनी ट्रेडिंग को आगे कर पाना और पैसे कमाना दोनों ही काम आसान बन सकते हैं|
    Bhai dekho asaan to ye kaam kabhi bhi nahi ban sakta hai, lekin ismein jab hum log sikhne lag jaate hai to tab humare ko ye kaam se bahut jayda kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.

  4. #634
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,502
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho asaan to ye kaam kabhi bhi nahi ban sakta hai, lekin ismein jab hum log sikhne lag jaate hai to tab humare ko ye kaam se bahut jayda kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होगा कि उन लोगों को मेहनत करनी होगी|

  5. #635
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,512
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोगों को इस बात को समझ लेना होगा कि उन लोगों को मेहनत करनी होगी|
    Bhai trading ko kafi achi tarah se samjhana hota hai, acha experience ko gain karna hota hai, ache experience ke sath hi trading karna trader ke liye profitable hota hai.

  6. #636
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,502
    Thanks
    6,235
    Thanked 2,576 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ko kafi achi tarah se samjhana hota hai, acha experience ko gain karna hota hai, ache experience ke sath hi trading karna trader ke liye profitable hota hai.
    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार लंबे समय से कर रहे हैं वह लोग ज़्यादा सफल व्यापारी बन चुके हैं

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us