or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you afraid of "investing" in forex

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In my opinion there is no reason for a trader for not invest the trade he is doing. I was a trader who started trading with very little capital, because that's all I have. But with capital that I have I hope I can get the most even though I had to wait to get it. And I must always learn to improve my trading

Market Maker cool user samurai3x's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

My six years of experience in forex trading, I have lost thousands of dollars, why? Because it was different to today, it was when I first started forex business, I rarely see a broker that gives bonus promo as it is today. So, we should really be ready to lose money in the learning process.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Most traders are afraid of investing there money believing that they will lose it; if you study and learn forex very well and you are not greedy you will make it by following your trading plan and stick to it.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vicbaba View Post
    Most traders are afraid of investing there money believing that they will lose it; if you study and learn forex very well and you are not greedy you will make it by following your trading plan and stick to it.
    if traders are afraid to start forex trading then I think they do not fit with this business so I think they do not need to go in is because forex trading is indeed a high-risk business only those who really have a strong desire in this business for dealing with risk that will be successful

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No! Not at all. Right now, i am earning hanful amount of money from forex trading. So i am not afraid of investing because now i believe in myself that the more i will invest, the more i can gain and the more i can play with risk and reward ratio.
    May you prosper in Forex trading and could tackle all the obstacles which are on your way and lead towards success!
    Best Of Luck!

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    No! Not at all. Right now, i am earning hanful amount of money from forex trading. So i am not afraid of investing because now i believe in myself that the more i will invest, the more i can gain and the more i can play with risk and reward ratio.
    Similarly, I also do not feel that forex is the part that scares me to trade, but I feel more interested and have a strong desire to be successful in this business is always a matter of risk in this trade, but we must continue to learn in this trade with the management risk

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Investment from any source,whether it's from bonus or invested real money should be only invested in real trading after learning the trading very well.Without enough trading knowledge and experience even you can't make profit with a huge capital like $1000.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

its kind of hard let me telll you that i have lived the situation and for me its so hard to get the money out of the country but when finaly the money get to your trading acount you get that felling that your are about to loss everything and you have that hard killing felling well its hard and definitly i dontg want to live that again

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rachid0311 View Post
    its kind of hard let me telll you that i have lived the situation and for me its so hard to get the money out of the country but when finaly the money get to your trading acount you get that felling that your are about to loss everything and you have that hard killing felling well its hard and definitly i dontg want to live that again
    loss and loss experience of other merchants in this trade I think it's not something that should make us have to be afraid to follow this trade and to invest in forex trading so that should be done is to learn the trade should continue to improve themselves before actually doing investment

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i'm still in the learning curve,i invest with my own money, gain some profit and also lose,i think it's the part of trading journey,. but i'm not psychologically confident to spend all my savings on forex, considering i'm on the learning curve,.still need more and more learning to make it profit consistently,

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrxl View Post
    i'm still in the learning curve,i invest with my own money, gain some profit and also lose,i think it's the part of trading journey,. but i'm not psychologically confident to spend all my savings on forex, considering i'm on the learning curve,.still need more and more learning to make it profit consistently,
    to start trading can indeed be said to be much better when we start with the first stages of learning to wait if we've learned with patience, especially in the case study analysis and risk management it is a very good piece for doing

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think traders should invest money in forex, instead of using bonus

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    I think traders should invest money in forex, instead of using bonus
    bonuses are used by traders in order to trade them is better at this stage of learning and all traders want their merchants will be able to make a good profit in this business and I think we as traders must learn from bonus

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gombal View Post
    bonuses are used by traders in order to trade them is better at this stage of learning and all traders want their merchants will be able to make a good profit in this business and I think we as traders must learn from bonus
    Yes it is true that many of the traders are using the Bonus but then if a trader wants to do trading then he should make the best use of the Bonus that is available and do his trades with lower risks.

This will eventually make him a better Forex trader one day

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

hesham1046 (04-10-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123