Live Trading Room
    Free Access Day
    Monday, Nov. 26!

November 22, 2007 FX Instructor, LLC
    http://www.fxinstructor.com
    [email protected]
    Tel: +1-302-476-2602
    Dear FXOpen Customer,
    Forex traders just like you have made FX Instructor the global leader in online forex education.

And what better way of showing our thanks than to announce another FREE ACCESS DAY on Monday, November 26, 2007!

See our charts as we perform technical analysis while the market moves.
    Hear our voice as we explain our techniques and apply them before your eyes.
    Ask questions as we execute orders and manage positions in real time.
    Unlimited access Mon-Fri, 0500 to 1700 GMT, covering Asian, European, and NY trading sessions.
    Review recordings of past lessons, and our extensive library of reading materials.
    Download powerful indicators for MetaTrader 4, available FREE to members.
    Our FREE ACCESS DAY is a great opportunity to get to know our team of instructors and see why the Live Trading Room is the ultimate solution for traders of all skill levels - a perfect mix of learning, trading, and community resources to make your trading day productive, challenging, and fun!
    Topics and Strategies Covered:

Trend Lines
    Elliot Waves
    Divergence
    Fibonacci Ratios
    ...and more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

but the thing is.. i cant register whenever i tried to. the system said that i didnt tick any tutorial session even thou i did. do fxopen or fxmalay know about this online tutorial? i need feedback..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lionel.leo View Post
    I got this msg in my mailbox:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Live Trading Room
    Free Access Day
    Monday, Nov. 26!

November 22, 2007 FX Instructor, LLC
    http://www.fxinstructor.com
    [email protected]
    Tel: +1-302-476-2602
    Dear FXOpen Customer,
    Forex traders just like you have made FX Instructor the global leader in online forex education.

And what better way of showing our thanks than to announce another FREE ACCESS DAY on Monday, November 26, 2007!

See our charts as we perform technical analysis while the market moves.
    Hear our voice as we explain our techniques and apply them before your eyes.
    Ask questions as we execute orders and manage positions in real time.
    Unlimited access Mon-Fri, 0500 to 1700 GMT, covering Asian, European, and NY trading sessions.
    Review recordings of past lessons, and our extensive library of reading materials.
    Download powerful indicators for MetaTrader 4, available FREE to members.
    Our FREE ACCESS DAY is a great opportunity to get to know our team of instructors and see why the Live Trading Room is the ultimate solution for traders of all skill levels - a perfect mix of learning, trading, and community resources to make your trading day productive, challenging, and fun!
    Topics and Strategies Covered:

Trend Lines
    Elliot Waves
    Divergence
    Fibonacci Ratios
    ...and more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

but the thing is.. i cant register whenever i tried to. the system said that i didnt tick any tutorial session even thou i did. do fxopen or fxmalay know about this online tutorial? i need feedback..
    I will try get info on this service..as i saw this in the platform being mentioned..
    Last edited by FXM Teacher; 11-27-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    Regards,

FXM Teacher sm_cool

anujgoyal.1

some of these type of webinars r also available on fxstreet.com also

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anujgoyal.1 View Post
    some of these type of webinars r also available on fxstreet.com also
    Thanx for the info. Anyway do check out this service too(as stated above by thread starter) as it is part of FXopen's effort for all traders.TQ.
    Regards,

FXM Teacher sm_cool