Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

View Poll Results: Who did the best art work?

Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Benksi

73 29.80%
  • cafedeart

28 11.43%
  • Yosi

0 0%
  • shihabfx

90 36.73%
  • grandFX

26 10.61%
  • widhie75

5 2.04%
  • Achmad Sufan Wicaksono

4 1.63%
  • ilearn2t

3 1.22%
  • Sanyok11

16 6.53%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best Wallpaper, Banner or Video untill 1st of June

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faress_msr View Post
    i appriciate it manager . you are an hornable man and i know you will check the previous contest results and i will give you some hints... if you can see the voters account names .. check their registered date and their last activity date and their present status and see if their still active or not or banned after the contest as if they was hired for a voting mission.. i think this will prove that a cheating and smart scamming happened in this contest. some will smile to my words and think im talking about past and it is a pervious contest ... i know it is past but it is never be late when it is about justice right?... and i belive that all forum members will respect your judgment mangaer after you invastigate it
    am 100% agreed with your words. When it's voting -then things must be under law and order and clear from any dark effects for the betterment of the outcome. umm...i can give fxopen an idea, how about making a rule like: if someone who doesn't yet posted at least 10 approved forum posts s/he couldn't participate in voting. and forum IT will make this auto imply so that harmful minds will not do false voting or fishy things usually they do.
    it just an idea, may be am fullon wrong, so do not bother it unless it shows any sense. thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cafedeart For This Useful Post:

faress_msr (06-29-2012), ilearn2t (07-02-2012), medhat4forex (06-30-2012)

Market Maker cool user faress_msr's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cafedeart View Post
    am 100% agreed with your words. When it's voting -then things must be under law and order and clear from any dark effects for the betterment of the outcome. umm...i can give fxopen an idea, how about making a rule like: if someone who doesn't yet posted at least 10 approved forum posts s/he couldn't participate in voting. and forum IT will make this auto imply so that harmful minds will not do false voting or fishy things usually they do.
    it just an idea, may be am fullon wrong, so do not bother it unless it shows any sense. thanks.
    seem good idea but we will face a problem here if a moderator was one of the participant in the contest. he might approve low quality posts from the posters just as a deal with them to make them vote for him in return..and i have evidances this and more than this happened in the pervious contest .. but i claim for the manager protection to show those evidances .. as i was afraid to tell before because it might cause a ban for me if i speak and tell .. but now i will seek the manager protection to clear the view..
    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faress_msr For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (07-02-2012), ilearn2t (07-02-2012), medhat4forex (06-30-2012), Mostafa Mando (07-03-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello FXOpen Manager

I do hope all the alleged allegations surround this matter are investigated, and the genuine members of this forum can get back to enjoying the fun we use to have, free from fear (if any) from alleged forgery artists.

= ?

From at least the Sung Dynasty (960-1280) well before FXOpen (I think) when the wealthy began to collect art. Forged paintings were mostly made by students seeking to imitate the masters. It still seems a common practice!

But forged votes who would ever believe it

Good luck
    ilearn2t

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilearn2t For This Useful Post:

cafedeart (07-02-2012), faress_msr (07-02-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

im still waiting manager to ask me to reveal the evidences i had which prove that a cheating happened in this contest . i pmed him and mailed him even i made a complain thread to discuss all bad sides in the forum with him. but till now no sign for any attention.maybe because im ordinary member my voice cant reach him

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faress_msr For This Useful Post:

Mostafa Mando (07-03-2012)

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

seem good idea but we will face a problem here if a moderator was one of the participant in the contest. he might approve low quality posts from the posters just as a deal with them to make them vote for him in return..and i have evidances this and more than this happened in the pervious contest .. but i claim for the manager protection to show those evidances .. as i was afraid to tell before because it might cause a ban for me if i speak and tell .. but now i will seek the manager protection to clear the view..
    Of course you can post what you have, if you will be banned by any moderator, I will make investigation.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FXOpen Manager For This Useful Post:

faress_msr (07-03-2012), Mostafa Mando (07-03-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Of course you can post what you have, if you will be banned by any moderator, I will make investigation.
    thank you manager.. but it is not only bann who i seek your protection in . it is also that my posts or thread can be deleted by moderators who fear that my witness statement will reveal them. and that happened here already
    check this link
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...952#post871952
    (this link was removed by shihab)

and i asked wheedpc about it and he so far no answer or explianation ... but i want your help in it manager to know who deleting my complains and punish him who ever he was as i did not break any rules in my complain posts or thread.. as my complains with evidences

what i have here is an evidences that shihabfx scammed you in the previous contest. and this is the whole story manager
    our moderator shihab misused his power as moderator on most of the middle east section to the limite that most of the respectable and honorable and the oldest members in the section gathered on one request that we do not want him as moderator any more
    as he uses his power to his good with no matter how that reflix on the members and no matter that is with or not the forum rules
    for example you know that the creativity contest held in the forum as a public contest and supposed that every regional moderator make a thread to annonce for that that contest for the section members.. but that did not happened and shihab just joined in the contest and made a thread here asking members to vote for him
    check it out here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...AA%D9%83%D9%85
    and we thought that it is a contest for moderators or somthing and we give our votes for him but that was not enough for him ..shihab is a type of a man that will do anything to achive his target even breaking rules.. for that he asked it in clear post that he need every member to make more than account just to vote for him and this wirten by him in this page in a post dated 6-6-2012
    check it and hope you understand arabic

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...83%D9%85/page6
    and after that some of his referals members who he used to deal with them by letting them collect him bouns to sell it to shihab ( even his prices is not fair at all ).. those weak members who felt that shihab got the power to ban anyone they just make more than account to support him and vote for him and make him win the second place in the contest. and after that shihab banned them all and they god mad and started to say bad things about him in his referal thread in bramijnet arabic forum.. and the situation was like a gang fights after the big boss usese the samller members and then ban them...even shihab himself got more than account in the forum he made shihabfx2 just to accept more donate on it .. and he forgot that he breaking a forum rule...

and after all this he made a warning thread here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...B6%D8%A7%D8%A1
    and he put all his anger on all member that from now on nothing will go easy and even the bouns will be 5 cent for the post after it was 10cents.. and he keep saying i made all the section and without me the section is nothing... and all that explode the situation and i faced him with his mistakes and all the members started to say the truth that he is bad moderator and he insulted us all as he punish the section because he got problem with some refferals and all the members got angry and disappointed that he hide the contest on us although there is malysian moderator show it to his section and that was what it should done for us..

and after that we agreed we make a thread to vote for making an asistant moderator beside shihab here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...B1%D8%A8%D9%8A
    and we agreed to put 4 of our most oldest respectable members to vote for them who is the best and we thought it is legal and active action from our section and supposed the manager will support us and after 5 hours only the thread was closed and prezident choosed mannon
    who was not in the forum as he is busy with some of his personal stuff and he got surprised of the thread and he voted for me to be moderator in the thread by the way... but mr prezident saw that it is not legale to make such thread and ignore the votes and choosed mannon.. and we all accepted it and see mannon respectable member but he seem to be busy with his stuff and that job he was not prepared for it ... that disappoint all of the section member and i swear it is a fact not a thinking... because i contacted with most of them by email and they want one only thing to be back again to participate in the section.. they do not want shihab to be the section moderator any more as he used all the member for his good and he gived a bad example when he broke the rule and that affect bad on the section quality ... this is some of what i got and i will give you a sapce to tell what you think and im ready for any information you ask

12. The Following User Says Thank You to faress_msr For This Useful Post:

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you manager.. but it is not only bann who i seek your protection in . it is also that my posts or thread can be deleted by moderators who fear that my witness statement will reveal them. and that happened here already
    check this link
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...952#post871952

and i asked wheedpc about it and he so far no answer or explianation ... but i want your help in it manager to know who deleting my complains and punish him who ever he was as i did not break any rules in my complain posts or thread.. as my complains with evidences

what i have here is an evidences that shihabfx scammed you in the previous contest. and this is the whole story manager
    our moderator shihab misused his power as moderator on most of the middle east section to the limite that most of the respectable and honorable and the oldest members in the section gathered on one request that we do not want him as moderator any more
    as he uses his power to his good with no matter how that reflix on the members and no matter that is with or not the forum rules
    for example you know that the creativity contest held in the forum as a public contest and supposed that every regional moderator make a thread to annonce for that that contest for the section members.. but that did not happened and shihab just joined in the contest and made a thread here asking members to vote for him
    check it out here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...AA%D9%83%D9%85
    and we thought that it is a contest for moderators or somthing and we give our votes for him but that was not enough for him ..shihab is a type of a man that will do anything to achive his target even breaking rules.. for that he asked it in clear post that he need every member to make more than account just to vote for him and this wirten by him in this page in a post dated 6-6-2012
    check it and hope you understand arabic

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...83%D9%85/page6
    and after that some of his referals members who he used to deal with them by letting them collect him bouns to sell it to shihab ( even his prices is not fair at all ).. those weak members who felt that shihab got the power to ban anyone they just make more than account to support him and vote for him and make him win the second place in the contest. and after that shihab banned them all and they god mad and started to say bad things about him in his referal thread in bramijnet arabic forum.. and the situation was like a gang fights after the big boss usese the samller members and then ban them...even shihab himself got more than account in the forum he made shihabfx2 just to accept more donate on it .. and he forgot that he breaking a forum rule...

and after all this he made a warning thread here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...B6%D8%A7%D8%A1
    and he put all his anger on all member that from now on nothing will go easy and even the bouns will be 5 cent for the post after it was 10cents.. and he keep saying i made all the section and without me the section is nothing... and all that explode the situation and i faced him with his mistakes and all the members started to say the truth that he is bad moderator and he insulted us all as he punish the section because he got problem with some refferals and all the members got angry and disappointed that he hide the contest on us although there is malysian moderator show it to his section and that was what it should done for us..

and after that we agreed we make a thread to vote for making an asistant moderator beside shihab here
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.p...B1%D8%A8%D9%8A
    and we agreed to put 4 of our most oldest respectable members to vote for them who is the best and we thought it is legal and active action from our section and supposed the manager will support us and after 5 hours only the thread was closed and prezident choosed mannon
    who was not in the forum as he is busy with some of his personal stuff and he got surprised of the thread and he voted for me to be moderator in the thread by the way... but mr prezident saw that it is not legale to make such thread and ignore the votes and choosed mannon.. and we all accepted it and see mannon respectable member but he seem to be busy with his stuff and that job he was not prepared for it ... that disappoint all of the section member and i swear it is a fact not a thinking... because i contacted with most of them by email and they want one only thing to be back again to participate in the section.. they do not want shihab to be the section moderator any more as he used all the member for his good and he gived a bad example when he broke the rule and that affect bad on the section quality ... this is some of what i got and i will give you a sapce to tell what you think and im ready for any information you ask
    Thanks for your post.
    1) To stop any misunderstandings or complains in voting in the future next voting will be PUBLIC, so will be able to check who has voted
    2) If similar complain will happen in the future ( someone complaining for being forced to vote or banned for "wrong" voting) moderators will be limited to participate in this event.
    3) If any moderator will be caught for forcing to vote for someone he/she will get penalty for this (starting from today)

I will need some time to check the case.
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I just want to avoid any misunderstandings in the future, forum is for members, if any member has reasonable complain we should investigate it and avoid in the future.
    Also, I don't want this conflict to become bigger and bigger, that's why I wrote what will happen if anything similar will happen during this Creativity competition.
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shihabfx View Post
    This member at all times to provide the mortification to me in every place and in every forum needs to be done with it

Yes, I erred when I asked members to give the vote to me but I have requested from the managers and all employees in the company this is not a big mistake

The director knew that a lot wrong and regretted more than once on that

But this is only a man wants to Avid does not like evil only good

Quorum today accused me of why all this why

and im not scammer mamaner

i bulid my section attaract all here i have 163 client referal

i very tired to get my job

if i wrong i time member not kill me

and im sorry again manager if im wrong

but im not scammer manager
    hi manager
    im a member in the middle east section
    and i came here to give my statment . i do not see faress_msr deserve to take a ban . we all know him in the section as trusted and respectable member . and he is only defending the justice and cleared the view for you.. and we all choose to not participate in the section anymore due to shihab bad moderating.. it is not only faress_msr postion as shihab telling it is the most section member postion. we want justice and we trust only in you . protect us all . as who complain from shihab got a banned without investigation.. and i claim you make faress_msr back as he asked for your protection before he explain it to you . and shihab banned him to make him silent ..

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

im also a member in the middle east section
    and i want to tell that faress_msr is not bad member at all as it mentioned lately he is seeking justice for all the section and we want
    him back again as he was the voice of all section members when we need to complain .. and he asked your protection manager .. and you should keep him safe
    Last edited by kappo; 07-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kappo For This Useful Post:

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shihabfx View Post
    its broken rules here im moderator here ok im follow rules only

and i need all read this chat good

in first you with me but after i vaild back posts 10 cent and limit 50 posts you else attack me

but i told you if any member broker rules i will band this ok

i follow reules only
    i do not know what you mean with this picture you upload?.. this is a privite chat between me and someone .. what that prove?
    we are here discussing that you broke the rules when you asked memebrs to make more than account
    we are here to discuss you broke the rules when you made more than account like shihabfx and abosamara
    we are here to discuss that you bought a bouns from those who made multi accounts before you banned them all
    so if you realy see a value of forum rules
    why you broke it ?

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I will lock this thread now. Please do not spread this discussion to other parts of the forum until the issues have been fully investigated.

Thanks
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345