Thread: Sugestion Penalti Rule

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question Sugestion Penalti Rule

Dear manager,

Today I reguest for WD, but ...

nooo ...there is rule about IP coz there are other occount trade with the same IP ( I'm Trade in Internet Zone ) , that makes me been voided ,my bonus and all profit that with I've makes hard work on volatil forex... nooo

I sugestion about Penalti rule: Trader not get all the profit that He/she Makes, but minus Penalti Rule..

Are there anyone agree with me..?
    [/COLOR]

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarinursanty View Post
    Dear manager,

Today I reguest for WD, but ...

nooo ...there is rule about IP coz there are other occount trade with the same IP ( I'm Trade in Internet Zone ) , that makes me been voided ,my bonus and all profit that with I've makes hard work on volatil forex... nooo

I sugestion about Penalti rule: Trader not get all the profit that He/she Makes, but minus Penalti Rule..

Are there anyone agree with me..?
    [/COLOR]
    i'm agree with your opinion,.
    i suggest finance dept just make a deduction for a cheater,not cleared up their account.toothy9
    *but this is only for the past rules.
    starting from 19/11/2007 there will no bonus for a new account unless it was deposited.
    so,.
    ..::Free USD$100+USD$25..FxMALAY::..
    sm_cool ..::Basic For Newbie+Simple Profit Technicque::..sm_cool

sm_win "money is not everything but everything needs money"sm_win [/I]

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrfx View Post
    i'm agree with your opinion,.
    i suggest finance dept just make a deduction for a cheater,not cleared up their account.toothy9
    *but this is only for the past rules.
    starting from 19/11/2007 there will no bonus for a new account unless it was deposited.
    so,.
    Well that is one reason why the new bonus scheme came into effect. I believe that people were warned that if they were trading from an internet cafe or other public space, they should deposit to avoid this trouble. I know I told a few in chat and emails this.

Anyway, now there can be no misunderstandings. You must deposit to trade and get a bonus now
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Well that is one reason why the new bonus scheme came into effect. I believe that people were warned that if they were trading from an internet cafe or other public space, they should deposit to avoid this trouble. I know I told a few in chat and emails this.

Anyway, now there can be no misunderstandings. You must deposit to trade and get a bonus now
    sir,if i make a deposit before identify my account,is there any problem to make a withdraw?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

according to fxind, you can deposit and make trade before you send your ID. but you have to send it before make first withdrawal.
    but under new rules, your profit and bonuses can voided by fxopen if they detected you cheat when make OP. I have posted in forum, if when other member make OP opposite to your OP (not at same time or even at same time) and fortunetly his IP same with your IP, can they detected it as cheat? member with dial up connection must aware with this because your ip could be same with other member.

anujgoyal.1

sir , i m not getting the whole thing.please post all rules related to forex open at one place .

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

IP rule is simply nonsense. I hope with the new rules (have to deposit first), FXOPEN will put the IP rule aside, so those who's using a dial up connection wouldn't worry about their IP address anymore.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrotrader View Post
    IP rule is simply nonsense. I hope with the new rules (have to deposit first), FXOPEN will put the IP rule aside, so those who's using a dial up connection wouldn't worry about their IP address anymore.
    i think it was notify before. read the full article about the new rules started from 19/11/2007.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrfx View Post
    i think it was notify before. read the full article about the new rules started from 19/11/2007.
    It seems I need to use "search" option first before I post anything about it. I wasn't here for a few days, thanks for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Nitrotrader; 11-25-2007 at 09:29 AM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Btw... I've profit that been voided. I think fxopen get profit too from mine coz the spread...ehm at least 7 pips X 20 trades ? What they do with my voided...Can I beg a WISDOM coz i'm no cheat, but the conditions of internet connection on my country that makes cross the rule?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Btw... I've profit that been voided. I think fxopen get profit too from mine coz the spread...ehm at least 7 pips X 20 trades ? What they do with my voided...Can I beg a WISDOM coz i'm no cheat, but the conditions of internet connection on my country that makes cross the rule?
    i think you should ask this to your IB since he got commision from every position you make sm_smile

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by panforex View Post
    according to fxind, you can deposit and make trade before you send your ID. but you have to send it before make first withdrawal.
    but under new rules, your profit and bonuses can voided by fxopen if they detected you cheat when make OP. I have posted in forum, if when other member make OP opposite to your OP (not at same time or even at same time) and fortunetly his IP same with your IP, can they detected it as cheat? member with dial up connection must aware with this because your ip could be same with other member.
    We have full picture of the trades completed and you can be sure that we will never void any bonus or profit without a serious reason.
    IP adress is not the main factor we can check there is other informnation which can clearly show and indicate cheating activity.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrotrader View Post
    There was a simple solution - make an initial deposit before trading and no any IP restriction.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

And what FXOpen get if someone opens bonus account and lose it? Just count , over 10000 bonus accounts has been opened during the last month.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    There was a simple solution - make an initial deposit before trading and no any IP restriction.
    Yes, I wasn't read the new rules when I post it. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast