BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: Only [email protected] can solve this problem...

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question Only [email protected] can solve this problem...

Hello monarch,
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thursday, November 1, 2007, 10:06:54 AM, you wrote:

Hello finance,
    Yesterday I send email to [email protected] (but don't got the answer)
    Now I can login (Login: 34630 ) in my termenal, but my balance is 0!

Yesterday I had near 42$ + open position from 115.47 to 115.06 = 41*0.88= 36.08
    Total balance must be near 78$ why it is 0???
    thanks, I'm waiting your answer...
    As we told you before:
    we rejected your withdrawal request, because you've violated our rules.
    Please, check link below:
    http://fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx (about bonus accounts)

P.S. Your bonus and profit are voided.

Only [email protected] can return it.
    "because you've violated our rules" - I don't understend it...
    They write me that I have some bonus accounts from one IP...
    I write, that I have 1 authorized bonus accounts, but I have not constant IP adress, because I use the GPRS connection (I connect to internet by mobile phone)!
    Please help me...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it is clear, the rule is 1 bonus for 1 ip, if you can't have 1 unique ip for you only, then you can't use it, except you made deposit first.

fxopen doesnt give tolerance to cross ip at internet cafe, gprs, or whatever. rule is rule.
    FXInd.com Livechat Support

Kindly don't send support question via PM.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The promotion rules are as follows..

1) You may withdraw the profit from trading the $25 only after making 17 trades of + or - 4 pips each, unless you also make an additional, initial deposit(min $25) on the account in which case you may withdraw anything above $25 anytime. (((I don't violate)))

2) The $25 bonus money is not withdrawable (((I don't violate)))

3) You may not open more than one bonus account unless you have made an initial deposit to the first account. (((I don't violate)))

One account per person without initial deposit (((I don't violate)))
    One account per PC without initial deposit (((I don't violate)))

"One account per IP address without initial deposit"
    OK, if I will make deposit and tuning OpenVPN connection my bonus and profit will be return???
    Because I don't violate rules, different IP is problem of my GPRS connection...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Just my opinion

I think FX Open must clear this little problem.
    Most people who have more than one account registered with same IP address.
    FX open policy allow people have more than one account and $25 bonus for one IP address little bit confusing for me.
    Just my opinion for win-win solution.
    1. If i registered now i will get $25 directly welcome bonus, and next day if i or my family register again with same IP address, they don't get $25 bonus.
    2. Or $25 bonus you give after member make initial deposit at least $25.
    So no problem between FX Open and member following days.

sorry for my english
    sm_smile

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ngurah View Post
    I think FX Open must clear this little problem.
    Most people who have more than one account registered with same IP address.
    FX open policy allow people have more than one account and $25 bonus for one IP address little bit confusing for me.
    Just my opinion for win-win solution.
    1. If i registered now i will get $25 directly welcome bonus, and next day if i or my family register again with same IP address, they don't get $25 bonus.
    2. Or $25 bonus you give after member make initial deposit at least $25.
    So no problem between FX Open and member following days.

sorry for my english
    sm_smile

You can have 1 bonus account without initial deposit at all. And you can have as many bonus accounts as you like incase you will make initial deposit atleast. So, you can have 10 accounts with 25$ bonus but you need to deposit atleast 25$ to 9 of them. I think this is fair enough.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    You can have 1 bonus account without initial deposit at all. And you can have as many bonus accounts as you like incase you will make initial deposit atleast. So, you can have 10 accounts with 25$ bonus but you need to deposit atleast 25$ to 9 of them. I think this is fair enough.
    That's really nice . i guess this is also apply for $1 bonus on micro account too
    Please Follow the Rules

ChangerKita - Automatic Exchanger Service, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold and Pecunix

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I just want to make thing clear...FXOpen company do not like to void any profit made from the bonus accounts without initial deposit, but...99.99% of all voided situations happened when the person opened several bonus accounts, lost them one-by-one, then made a profit from account #10 (for example), made a deposit of 25$ and want to withdrawal all profit complaining that he/she made a deposit or he /she was trading from cyber-cafe... This is not fair and not right at all.
    We do propose to make an initial deposit to the bonus account before you will start trading incase there might be a risk that someone else using same IP or PC.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

so create 10 account with deposit 25$ each is okay.
    25 x10 = 250 $ bonus
    and will never been voided !

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"99.99% of all voided situations happened when the person opened several bonus accounts"
    - But I have 1 authorized bonus account! I'm trading from my home (from my PC + mobile phone (as modem))!

"to make an initial deposit to the bonus account before you will start trading"
    - But I am trading more week and made more 30 trades (I give to you more 50$ by spread) And you don't want help me... :-(((

--------------------------------
    P.S. (I read at http://fxopen.com/)
    Our mission — high quality of services, trust of our clients and reliability of our work.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post
    "99.99% of all voided situations happened when the person opened several bonus accounts"
    - But I have 1 authorized bonus account! I'm trading from my home (from my PC + mobile phone (as modem))!

- But I am trading more week and made more 30 trades (I give to you more 50$ by spread) And you don't want help me... :-(((

Our mission high quality of services, trust of our clients and reliability of our work.
    Dear Radik,
    The bonus accounts are deposited with the money of FXOpen and until client will make initial deposit atleast there is no reason to say that "I give to you more 50$ by spread". And vise versa, FXOpen will not ask you to pay anything if 25$ bonus was lost.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post

Our mission — high quality of services, trust of our clients and reliability of our work.

Hi Radik,
    1 IP is allowed to trade with only 1 bonus account without initial deposit.
    If you knew that your account had the possibility of
    crossing with the others by IP, because of your Internet properties or your provider, you should make an initial deposit first. We have the rules, and we follow this rules. Please follow our rules to avoid this kind of situations in the future.

Thread is closed.